What was your craziest dugsi experience?

This fat Egyptian math teacher used to straight up say he hated black people and the entire class would stare at me and this other black dude. Didn't give a single f*ck but he made the class mad awkward for me

Should’ve call the nigga a abeed :lolbron:

Walee hes lucky I was a skinny 13yo faarax. This is me if I catch him today

wavu.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I squared up with my macalin well kind of. We got in a physical fight and he couldn’t hack it and got two girls to restrain me so could beat the living daylights out of me.

there was this obese kid that would always fail his ashir, One day the macalin was roasting him calling him a damiin, nigga for some reason cracked a smile and that enraged the macalin.

man told him to take off his shirt as a punishment so people people could laugh at him, he told him do that or get kicked out of dugsi, he left but his mom forced him to return and take the punishment. he took if off and the whole dugsi was encouraged to point and laugh, nigga had the biggest set of man boobs to so that didn't help.

Well, once when I was a new student in a dugsi and the macalin who taught there was known to be particularly sadistic in dealing with the children.

One day some kid thought he wanted to be a smartass and talked back to the macalin, of course the macalin wasn't having any of this and he beat that kid up promptly.

However to add to that the macalin decided he wanted to teach all of us a lesson in authority that day, so he took turns hitting every one of us with a plastic flexible ruler. My turn came eventually and he was a little soft with me (either he got tired by that point or he might've liked me idk) and I remember peeing in my underwear a little.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Macalin reading Quran into a girl who had jinn inside her. Her jinni voice was deep AF. It was basically a wrestling match to keep her on the floor. 4 people trying to pin her down and she still nearly overpowered them. Jinni waa balaayo :kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This some crazy dugsi experiences I had the chillest macalin gave us candy if we passed and if we failed reminded us hes getting paid anyway so he wrote down who failed and called the parents let em know their kid didn't do their cashar next week same kid come back passing their cashar