What was your craziest dugsi experience?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Mine was definitely being dragged into this whole commotion with these girls who were dealing weed in the washroom :mjlol: i was friends with one of the girls and when they got caught i was about to take the fall for it too luckily my other friend who’s miskeen was my alibi.
Some other time me and a group of people were caught smoking in one of the classrooms. There were also girls who used to sell top at the back of the masjid. Countless fights.
But yeah tell me did any of you guys have any crazy or wild dugsi experiences so curious

Mine was definitely being dragged into this whole commotion with these girls who were dealing weed in the washroom :mjlol: i was friends with one of the girls and when they got caught i was about to take the fall for it too luckily my other friend who’s miskeen was my alibi.
Some other time me and a group of people were caught smoking in one of the classrooms. There were also girls who used to sell top at the back of the masjid. Countless fights.
But yeah tell me did any of you guys have any crazy or wild dugsi experiences so curious
Just fightings. Where you from, I am not suprised if you from England, USA or Canada

Royalflush

novacane
Sell top in a mosque and sell weed:dwill:what diaspora you from- don’t say uk:silanyolaugh:

I only went dugsi in a boarding school in Kenya and we used to sneak out at night to explore the city

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I wouldn’t tell the macalin my qabiil ( coz my parents told me it’s ceeb to talk about qabiil) and he called me ‘midgaan’ ( with a look of disgust) then started bullying me ( I was too young to put 2 and 2 together). So someone would shout their friends ayat if they struggled but he would punish me for it... even though I wasn’t even on that juz of sitting near them.

Madness.

Royalflush

novacane
I wouldn’t tell the macalin my qabiil ( coz my parents told me it’s ceeb to talk about qabiil) and he called me ‘midgaan’ ( with a look of disgust) then started bullying me ( I was too young to put 2 and 2 together). So someone would shout their friends ayat if they struggled but he would punish me for it... even though I wasn’t even on that juz of sitting near them.

Madness.
Macalin called you a m1dgaan :dead: :dead: Wallahi some of them are too funny
Mine would randomly start talking about Somali politics while listening to my cashar and I was like 15. He expected me to know what happened in west gate :russ:

Madness.
What the hell😂😂 that macalim must have had some deep hatred for other clans authibillah!