What was the weirdest dream you ever?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mine was when I was little, I dreamed about the Yowmal Qiyamaha, me and my brothers came out of our house and noticed the sun was rising from the west and the whole city was fleeing in droves, we asked our neighbor where everyone is running to, he told us to the heaven which apparently is this football stadium near us.

Walahi i was terrified and thought we should be placed in heaven since non of us were adults, we followed him to the stadium and it was packed, long lines that took for ever to make it to the door, after few hours in line we finally made it to the gate and to our surprise our older cousin was in charge of screening who will go in and who gets rejected.

When my cousin saw us he told us he wouldn't let us go in since we beat his younger brother few months ago and ordered other guards to take all of us to hell, Walahi I was shocked and woke up from my dream sweating and in a shock.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mine was when I was little, I dreamed about the Yowmal Qiyamaha, me and my brothers came out of our house and noticed the sun was rising from the west and the whole city was fleeing in droves, we asked our neighbor where everyone is running to, he told us to the heaven which apparently is this football stadium near us.

Walahi i was terrified and thought we should be placed in heaven since non of us were adults, we followed him to the stadium and it was packed, long lines that took for ever to make it to the door, after few hours in line we finally made it to the gate and to our surprise our older cousin was in charge of screening who will go in and who gets rejected.

When my cousin saw us he told us he wouldn't let us go in since we beat his younger brother few months ago and ordered other guards to take all of us to hell, Walahi I was shocked and woke up from my dream sweating and in a shock.

I dreamt I was standing at your familys door, and saying your father/aabo imgrenated me. I was demanding to see your hooyo

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

seeing dead relatives that i haven’t ever seen in real life except for the few pictures that i have, and them while they were my age, dying A LOT, and being naked (very weird and terrifying)
terrifying shit

seeing dead relatives that i haven’t ever seen in real life except for the few pictures that i have, and them while they were my age, dying A LOT, and being naked (very weird and terrifying)
terrifying shit

You know islamically you can interpret your dreams..there are symbols you have to focus on about your dreams...like who you see mother or father...are you naked..is you teeth missing...

I honestly interpret my dreams.. like one time i saw snake in my dream ...i went to Muslim dream interpreters books...snake is a symbol of some one close to you..family,friend neighbor but envy you and hate you.

Famous muslim scholars who interpret dreams are
Ibn sirin and shahiin..google them sis..your dreams send messages to you

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
You know islamically you can interpret your dreams..there are symbols you have to focus on about your dreams...like who you see mother or father...are you naked..is you teeth missing...

I honestly interpret my dreams.. like one time i saw snake in my dream ...i went to Muslim dream interpreters books...snake is a symbol of some one close you..family,friend neighbor but envy you and hate you.

Famous muslim scholars who interpret dreams are
Ibn sirin and shahiin..google them sis..your dreams send messages to you
I've had that feeling too walaahi, the feeling that dreams are messages sent to you

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When I was 13-14, I had a lot of dreams of getting laid
Now most of my dreams are of me in the future.

I've had that feeling too walaahi, the feeling that dreams are messages sent to you

The scholars i mentioned interpret dreams based on quran verses..and walahi its accurate...

One time i dreamt i lost frontal teeth..then i searched the interpretation..all the scholars wrote expect a death in family memeber ...

My grand mother died Allah ha uu naxriisto

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
All dreams I have feel real and I never know when I'm dreaming or not. One dream I had was that I changed bodies with someone else and I could control jinns it was scary

All dreams I have feel real and I never know when I'm dreaming or not. One dream I had was that I changed bodies with someone else and I could control jinns it was scary

You might had something called lucid dreams

It means you are a sleep and dreaming and you know you are dreaming...

So lets say you flying in your dream...you are sleep...and you know you are sleep and dreaming...but you are flying ...so you control how you fly...

Usually people that sleep while they are high or drunk get that lucid dreams
:russ: its fun though

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The scholars i mentioned interpret dreams based on quran verses..and walahi its accurate...

One time i dreamt i lost frontal teeth..then i searched the interpretation..all the scholars wrote expect a death in family memeber ...

My grand mother died Allah ha uu naxriisto

I agree,I use this site for Islamic dream interpretations.

https://www.myislamicdream.com/sear...ID:9&cx=004704699039271715926:pqms9cscxne&sa=

I checked my dream about the judgment day and this is what it says
:holeup:

Dreams Near The Day Of Judgement � Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) as saying: When the time draws near (when the Resurrection is near) a believer's dream can hardly be false. And the truest vision will be of one who is himself the most truthful in speech, for the vision of a Muslim is the forty-fifth part of Prophecy, and dreams are of three types: one good dream which is a sort of good tidings from Allah; the evil dream which causes pain is from the satan; and the third one is a suggestion of one's own mind; so if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should stand tip and offer prayer and he should not relate it to people, and he said: I would love to see fetters (in the dream), but I dislike wearing of necklace, for the fetters is (an indication of) one's steadfastness in religion. The narrator said: I do not know whether this is a part of the hadith or the words of Ibn Sirin. (Muslim) Dream Interpreter: Imam Muslim