What was the last show/movie you watched?

Darn it! Why did they cancel becoming Elizabeth??? I guess it is too smart for the audience who want Bridgeton dumbness

No i have not watched it. Is it any good? Whats your review?
Yeah, people prefer bridgerton trash.

The serpent queen is about catherine demedici and it is so good, hilarious writing and great acting. So much fun to watch 4 stars. Please check it out, you will love itt!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, people prefer bridgerton trash.

The serpent queen is about catherine demedici and it is so good, hilarious writing and great acting. So much fun to watch 4 stars. Please check it out, you will love itt!!!

I will check it out inshalaah, thanks. I also want to watch Crown with Imelda my fav actress playing queen elizabeth II

greys anatomy love GIF

I am in a period piece phase rn.

1674600390340.png

Just watched the favourite, on disney+ such a good film! I loved the broody, dark color palette of the film. The natural lighting, made it feel like a moving gerard de borch painting!!

@Basra, the period piece expert. have u seen this movie? it is very much my aesthetic!!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am in a period piece phase rn.

View attachment 250425

Just watched the favourite, on disney+ such a good film! I loved the broody, dark color palette of the film. The natural lighting, made it feel like a moving gerard de borch painting!!

@Basra, the period piece expert. have u seen this movie? it is very much my aesthetic!!!

My dear Ferv

Yes i did see it. Very goodly made i must say. The performance was great. Although the blonde little lady acting was not the best. I loved Queen Anne and Duchess of Marlboro performance though. Very comical.

The duchess is an ancestor of my favorite Duchess- Georgiana of Devonshire 1757-1806 in my profile pic

My dear Ferv

Yes i did see it. Very goodly made i must say. The performance was great. Although the blonde little lady acting was not the best. I loved Queen Anne and Duchess of Marlboro performance though. Very comical.

The duchess is an ancestor of my favorite Duchess- Georgiana of Devonshire 1757-1806 in my profile pic

noooo i thought emma stone was adorable in the movie! she has soo much charm.

1674699642993.png

But yeah queen and duchess were incredible. Olivia Coleman deserved the oscar.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To each their own. Have u seen emma on netflix? what other period piece films do u suggest?

Yes i have seen Emma. I love their cinematography. it had like an Antoinette marie strawberry cakes feel.

I have not seen a period film in such a long time. :(

Yes i have seen Emma. I love their cinematography. it had like an Antoinette marie strawberry cakes feel.

I have not seen a period film in such a long time. :(

lol yeah it definitely does. Thats y i asked, its more of your vibe. This is what I imagine the inside of your head looks like:

1674866705889.png

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
ozark

Interesting show,revealed a lot about corporate America that I didn’t know,it did feel like a rip off of breaking bad but it was so good you just forget

I don't watch much TV... it's way too slow paced to maintain interest imo, more of a movie guy.

But I did like House of Lies, a cynical and fairly crude comedy about a team of management consultants.

Really enjoyed the McMafia short series too.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I rewatched Oz in 2020, I don’t watch tv series that often. As for movies I think that Netflix Purple Heart.

Who has seen the killer?
Very good film. @Basra, I think you will like it. It delves into the mind of a methodical type A contract killer. It is also an allegory for burnout & late stage capitalism

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who has seen the killer?
Very good film. @Basra, I think you will like it. It delves into the mind of a methodical type A contract killer. It is also an allegory for burnout & late stage capitalism

Wow. My dear. U r such an adorable creature! I watched half last nite and watching the other half now. It is a brilliant movie. Not to mention- the actor is Fassbender- my sexy favorite actor! :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts