What was the last show/movie you watched?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
And pizza valley

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES'RE TALKING TV SERIES

I'm running out of good shows to watch , I'll check these out thank you ladies and gents
Abbot Elementary is REALLY good. Also, Pachinko, if you like that genre. It has English subtitles.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Watched Becoming Elizabeth on HBO.

@Basra have u seen it?

Yes. I do not like the actress playing Elizabeth tho. Acting is not impressive. I do love the actress who play her sister Mary. The series is satisfying to an extent.

Yes. I do not like the actress playing Elizabeth tho. Acting is not impressive. I do love the actress who play her sister Mary. The series is satisfying to an extent.
I agree. I am not finished yet, but the scene where Mary tells Elizabeth dont tell me what happaned, that should be between you & god. Do not tell me something I could use to destroy you with later. wowwwwwwww.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree. I am not finished yet, but the scene where Mary tells Elizabeth dont tell me what happaned, that should be between you & god. Do not tell me something I could use to destroy you with later. wowwwwwwww.

I love it. lol The actress playing Mary is very talented, and comical. Walaahi this is the funniest princesses Mary portrayal i have seen

I love it. lol The actress playing Mary is very talented, and comical. Walaahi this is the funniest princesses Mary portrayal i have seen

I just finished!! and wowww what an excellent show!

I am gonna watch wolf hall next. I saw the Anne Boleyn execution scene on youtube and it is very well done!

The scene of Jane going upstairs with Mary & Elizabeth going downstairs. The conversation between Mary and Elizabeth. OMG I cannot wait till season 2!!!

301a6747fd425a6120975863e6b4657b9a04a05a.gifv

The baddestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! I cannot wait in season 2, when this bad gallivants across London on a black steed, gathering her suppporters and claiming that throne!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just finished!! and wowww what an excellent show!

I am gonna watch wolf hall next. I saw the Anne Boleyn execution scene on youtube and it is very well done!

The scene of Jane going upstairs with Mary & Elizabeth going downstairs. The conversation between Mary and Elizabeth. OMG I cannot wait till season 2!!!

301a6747fd425a6120975863e6b4657b9a04a05a.gifv

The baddestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! I cannot wait in season 2, when this bad gallivants across London on a black steed, gathering her suppporters and claiming that throne!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am actually rewatching the series. Right now i am watching episode one.

LOL the stairs conversation was very funny lol

The show almost implies Elizabeth poisoned her brother after he recovered from his illness lol

Lmao I love u.

My brother watched wolf hall already but I'm gonna try to make him rewatch it with me 💀.

I wanna watch the Tudors as well but I heard it isn't that good.

Did you like Marie Antoinette (2005)? It was very gorgeous visually but the plot was boring lmao

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao I love u.

My brother watched wolf hall already but I'm gonna try to make him rewatch it with me 💀.

I wanna watch the Tudors as well but I heard it isn't that good.

Did you like Marie Antoinette (2005)? It was very gorgeous visually but the plot was boring lmao

I loved Marie A 2005. Bad acting and plot, but i was there for the visual costume and cinematic effects

I watched the tudor long time ago, i don't like the one playing King Henry 8th tho, a bit feminine actor.

I never heard of Wolf hall yet

I loved Marie A 2005. Bad acting and plot, but i was there for the visual costume and cinematic effects
Marie+Antoinette.jpg

The film is visually stunning! I know your old eedo, but you should go on tumblr. Lots of visual stunning blogs with gifs, stories, and photographs! I am addicted.

I could suggest some if you like.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Marie+Antoinette.jpg

The film is visually stunning! I know your old eedo, but you should go on tumblr. Lots of visual stunning blogs with gifs, stories, and photographs! I am addicted.

I could suggest some if you like.

No huuno. No tumblr for me. I am very selective as to what i expose myself. A genius needs seclusion. lool

LOL the stairs conversation was very funny lol

The show almost implies Elizabeth poisoned her brother after he recovered from his illness lol

Reviving this to ask you, have you watched The Serpent Queen?

Also, becoming Elizabeth will not have a season 2 it has been cancelled.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reviving this to ask you, have you watched The Serpent Queen?

Also, becoming Elizabeth will not have a season 2 it has been cancelled.

Darn it! Why did they cancel becoming Elizabeth??? I guess it is too smart for the audience who want Bridgeton dumbness

No i have not watched it. Is it any good? Whats your review?