What was the last show/movie you watched?

The Serpent, a show that fully exposes and embodies the evil nature of Sanjeets.

It's about a psychopath in 70's-80's that drugged, robbed and kill tourist left right and center, took stole their passports and would fly back to their home countries to make it seem they left back home, then it becomes a cold case.

This intensified my distrust towards them. Oh and it's based on true events:yacadiim:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Metropolis (1926): extremely beautiful movie on the social dynamics between the Upper Class (Bourgeoisie) and the Lower Class (the Proletariat).
Though a small portion of the movie was lost due to poorly preserved, it is still a great movie to watch.
Esthetically speaking, German Expressionism is great. Buildings and concrete were taking over humans and their lives were as gray as the city in where they lived.
The Proletaires themselves were portrayed as hunch-backs, tired, darkened people who would work for long hours, and if misbehaved, they'd get swallowed by the Moloch (the M Machine).
The movie has a lot of Biblical and Liturgical references; the Moloch is a monster in the Bible, the "boss" of the factory is called "JOH" (Jehova), and one time they referenced the Babel Tower (Biblical episode where men of all languages wanted to reach God, through the building of a giant tower, which could bring men and create one single human race) but the good thing that I absolutely love is that despite the magnificent and luxurious life that the Bourgeois had,
it couldn't be achieved without their forefathers' blood and sweat.

As for the story,
We are following a young man, JOH's song, who's obsessed with a woman who reminded him of his mother. He quickly realizes that the Illusion of humanism doesn't exist in the heat of the Under World (under Metropolis), where men were chained and worked like wage slaves. In his attempt to help them, he had a hallucination; seeing the Moloch's mouth wide open, ready to eat the Workers, all aligned like a regiment. He tried to summon his father about the Workers' condition.
Afraid of the consequences that might happen to his son, JOH hire a spy who will follow him in his "journey" to find the mysterious woman.

Throughout this modern-Epic, I personally got heartbroken, like Freder (the son) when the streaming machines killed and enslaved the men, who were taught that Technology may free them.
The subject of Transhumanism was brought up in this genius movie. Ahead of his time,
I heartily loved it.

Communism was right about something;
we shall emancipate ourselves from Capitalism' ways of enslavement (pure entertainment, willingness to work for a couple of kopecks), instead, we shall cooperate, create a new degree of consciousness between us against a crooked system (where only 1% of the population lives like Gods of Babylon).

Collateral (2004) - I rewatch this every year or two and marvel at how such a philosophical film became a smash box office hit.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm on a Wayans brothers marathon. I watched Mo money then Bulletproof then My wife & kids. Now I'm watching The Wayans bros and Marlon. I'll watch White chicks later.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm on a Wayans brothers marathon. I watched Mo money then Bulletproof then My wife & kids. Now I'm watching The Wayans bros and Marlon. I'll watch White chicks later.
Damn it’s gonna be ur first time watching that? Every one and their mama seen white chicks. Enjoy tho 👍

Trending