What was the last show/movie you watched?

Hubble

VIP
Shadowhunters and it was a flop. However they did feature a Somali folklore classic trick called 'qoriIsmaris' which is when you rub a wand over yourself for invisibility.

I watched that, it was harrowing. But it was written by a Hindu or Sikh. They made it out to be a Muslim community issue while painting the Hindu family as the ally of the girl. It happens in their community too.

Yes, really difficult to watch. Was the guy a hindu? The hindu/sikhs devalue women the most.

He was the same guy who presented how gay is pakistan. Did you watch that?

Hubble

VIP
Yes, really difficult to watch. Was the guy a hindu? The hindu/sikhs devalue women the most.

He was the same guy who presented how gay is pakistan. Did you watch that?

The writer was Hindu. I haven't watched how gay is Pakistan yet. Is it still on IPlayer or YouTube?

They always deflect the Asian shame on Muslims.

The writer was Hindu. I haven't watched how gay is Pakistan yet. Is it still on IPlayer or YouTube?

They always deflect the Asian shame on Muslims.

Ohh, yes of course, they usually are. The organisation they took most of the real life accounts from to make this documentary is also run by a hindu.

I think it should still be on bbc iplayer, not sure though. It should be on youtube otherwise. It was quite awful to watch. Caloosha ku xanuuneeyso.

Hubble

VIP
Ohh, yes of course, they usually are. The organisation they took most of the real life accounts from to make this documentary is also run by a hindu.

I think it should still be on bbc iplayer, not sure though. It should be on youtube otherwise. It was quite awful to watch. Caloosha ku xanuuneeyso.

Typical. Hindus commit so many crimes against their women. Have you seen 'India's Daughter'? The interviews in that documentary reveal a lot about their society.

I've seen so many documentaries about gays in the Pakistani community. Tolow maxaa heysta ummaddaas?

Typical. Hindus commit so many crimes against their women. Have you seen 'India's Daughter'? The interviews in that documentary reveal a lot about their society.

I've seen so many documentaries about gays in the Pakistani community. Tolow maxaa heysta ummaddaas?

No, I haven't seen that. I think I've seen you mention it before? Do you have a link?

I worked with a sikh colleague before and she told me married women observe fasts for their husbands. Waa yaabay.

Hubble

VIP
No, I haven't seen that. I think I've seen you mention it before? Do you have a link?

I worked with a sikh colleague before and she told me married women observe fasts for their husbands. Waa yaabay.

It's about the famous rape/murder in India. The rapists went as far as removing the victim's intestines. They did it because she was out at night with her male friend. Her parents made me cry. They love her a lot, they put everything they had into her education.

It's on Netflix, they keep removing it from YouTube.

They fast for their husband? Why? Lol wut

It's about the famous rape/murder in India. The rapists went as far as removing the victim's intestines. They did it because she was out at night with her male friend. Her parents made me cry. They love her a lot, they put everything they had into her education.

It's on Netflix, they keep removing it from YouTube.

They fast for their husband? Why? Lol wut

I read a detailed news article about that rape case. I didn't know they made a documentary about it. The death of their child is the worst news for a parent but the senseless manner of her murder that's too much for any parent to bear.

Thanks. I'll watch it on Netflix.

When I asked her why she said it is a sign of respect. And when I asked her do the husbands observe fast for their wives, she said no. It's very strange.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
I read a detailed news article about that rape case. I didn't know they made a documentary about it. The death of their child is the worst news for a parent but the senseless manner of her murder that's too much for any parent to bear.

Thanks. I'll watch it on Netflix.

When I asked her why she said it is a sign of respect. And when I asked her do the husbands observe fast for their wives, she said no. It's very strange.

Watch it on a day that you're feeling strong. It will disturb you. I read about it too but the film still depresed me.

Watch it on a day that you're feeling strong. It will disturb you. I read about it too but the film still depresed me.

I got round to watching it. I forgot about the horrific way they tortured her as if gang-raping her wasn't enough,

The first rapist was really making me so pissed off! The ugly bastard, I can't believe he was justifying killing/raping/torturing someone for being out at night! I cried watching it, so terrible. She was so brave, intelligent and would have made a difference in so many people's lives.