What was the last show/movie you watched?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I really dislike this season not gonna lie.

I had a good time the other day browsing the show's reddit. They were roasting showrunner Michael Hirst for his poor plot and repetitive dialogue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I think this season wasn't too bad, however, Bjorn's adventure in the Mediterranean was so badly done, also the show just felt really rushed. Not the best, but not awful.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@BANTU I love you for showing me gomorrah :lawd:

Im at episode 7 season 3 cause i been binge watching it all weekend. You know any sites with episodes 7-12 translated?

Just finished Las Chicas del Cable and I have to say I'm really disappointed, I waited for so long expecting it to at the very least maintain the same passion and floweriness but it really hasn't delivered. I remember being appalled at Velvet but this is certainly much worse. In other news, I started another Scottish show called Still Game. It's a lot like Chewin' the Fat but has fewer characters. I like it loads so far; it's very unique. I hadn't watched a qashin program in a while and I was getting withdrawal symptoms so I watched a telenovela with the Brazillian girls last night and I think it will keep me going until Made in Chelsea starts again. Glad I didn't relapse into KeepingupwiththeKardashians. I swear that show is Satanic, I'm zoned out most of the time and yet I really enjoy the trashiness.

Trending

Latest posts