What was dumbest thing you believed as a kid?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't remember exactly how old I was but I use to believe the outside world of Somalia was non exist,I also used to believe when someone goes abroad from Somalia they actually die in because there is no world outside Somalia somehow and it is just another excuse for covering their tragic death.

I use to believe that if you swallowed water melon seeds a full water melon would grow inside you. I use to have panic attacks whenever a seed slipped down my throat. That shit traumatized me. Caruurnimo waa ciil laga weynaaday

i use to believe camels had their own qabiil system

Technically they do, every Qabiil has a symbol they brand their camels with called sumad. Whenever a large herd of Camels is passing by you're bound to hear odyaal recognizing the marks and saying waa Geeli [insert qabiil name].

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My mom used to tell me about this Cagdheer jini and i used to hated that evil hoe.:gucciwhat:

I used to believe that I couldn't die if I jumped off a skyscraper. So I lowkey used to look down on the people who died in movies.

Last edited:
I used to believe AbdiJohnson was Somali.

img_20160513_201947-jpg.2528

:mjlol:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I used to believe that the Yemenis were just light skinned Somalis :mjlol:
because they were some Yemenis in my family and their Somali was better than most westernised somalis!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I also used to believe rocodiles were reptiles like others.:birdman:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I genuinely believed that I was the prettiest girl in the world.
tenor.gif

Thought all sheikhs were prophets. :mahubowtf:

That degdheer lived in Some deep caves in the Cal meadow mountains. Till this day is still wonder where the myth came from. Like all myths it must draw inspiration from some past event, for example ppl were really giant back in noah's days.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I used to believe there was miniature ppl reading the news on the radio, untill my and my siblings smashed that radio.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts