What U Think The End Will Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What you think deep down comes after death? We know what religion says, but what other thing do you hold to be true for yourself? Please note no-one can prove this, we are merely speculating at best. It's like when you wake up from your sleep, can you really speak off where you were in that time of absence? you were in no-time zone and only after you woke up can u speak about what's around you and if you say you know what that empty space was where there was absolutely no time or motion, I won't buy that.

I think that's death, it's just an empty space and we do eventually wake up and I don't know where, how, why but why else do I get Deja VU like i've been here or been awoken up in different stages of death rebirth death. But can I prove it? I would be lying if I said I could, it's just what I hold to be true to myself and the sad thing is, I don't think it's even that good to continuously be awoken up, because nothingness is quite bliss.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
After 200 thousands years the biggest question of Mankind has only been answered with speculations and noone has proven anything about it but mere opinion and belief. That question is why are we here and what comes after death, it's the two simplest question yet un-answered. Totally amazing isn't it, how two simple questions is still raging on after all this time. But I do believe it is critical to read into religion understanding metaphors, I use it heaps and I would hate if 500 years later people translated that shit as real. You gotta think at deeper level with what those spiritual folks were talking about.

For example Buddha re-incarnation, you do realize our body is 1 yet it can broken into an infinite amount of pieces and parts, so you could technically have that 1 life thing in our absolute terms, but life could be like that we are just one piece of a whole process that keeps regenerating itself and how long it goes for can be forever or as he taught till you realize your suffering this meaningless existence and submit to god and that's when those 1 god faith outcomes comes in you get snatched into another abode. So god could see as having 1 life, but that 1 life can be broken down into infinite number itself as buddhism teaches. I am trying to connect the dots of all these religious founders into a pattern and see where it's leading and possibly it will be added to it in the future who knows.

But if your thinking literally you won't ever get it, because they don't speak literal but would've had to use literal terms to convey what a surreal experience they were having and unfortunately the institutionalized minds can not delve any deeper then their literal senses.

Last edited:
Apparently "the end" has been close ever since the time of the Prophet Dawud. Probably next century maybe :manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Apparently "the end" has been close ever since the time of the Prophet Dawud. Probably next century maybe :manny:

Another institutionalized mind that can't see beyond his literalness, it must be sad you have can't see beyond apples and oranges at all!!!! Your thinking again in an absolute sense the end can have infinite amount parts itself if your body can be broken down into so many atoms yet your just 1 absolute person, that can also mean the end can be broken down into multiples itself.

But literal folks won't get it, so I don't blame you, now just go back to counting your apples and oranges. :mugshotman:

giphy.gif

I think we will be judged by God but I think hell will only be for bad people like murderers and rapists and people who mistreat family members. I don't think someone who said a swear word or had sex will go to hell for that. God is so merciful so how can everyone except the most pious religiously go to hell?

I think we will be judged by God but I think hell will only be for bad people like murderers and rapists and people who mistreat family members. I don't think someone who said a swear word or had sex will go to hell for that. God is so merciful so how can everyone except the most pious religiously go to hell?

If you mean pre marital sex, that is most definitely hell worthy in terms of Islam. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise :comeon:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Another institutionalized mind that can't see beyond his literalness, it must be sad you have can't see beyond apples and oranges at all!!!! Your thinking again in an absolute sense the end can have infinite amount parts itself if your body can be broken down into so many atoms yet your just 1 absolute person, that can also mean the end can be broken down into multiples itself.

That's quite insulting that look, it's demeaning of how someone else may see something and your automatically binning it into 'wackjob' queue, you do the same with mentally ill people, just cause you cant understand it doesnt mean their wackjobs. Everything is illness that you can't perceive, what sort of logic is that? but I do get that look often and can u explain why you did that so I can understand their perspective and explain differently.

That's quite insulting that look, it's demeaning of how someone else may see something and your automatically binning it into 'wackjob' queue, you do the same with mentally ill people, just cause you cant understand it doesnt mean their wackjobs. Everything is illness that you can't perceive, what sort of logic is that? but I do get that look often and can u explain why you did that so I can understand their perspective and explain differently.

Wallahi what is up with your ramblings adeer? :faysalwtf:

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
What you think deep down comes after death? We know what religion says, but what other thing do you hold to be true for yourself? Please note no-one can prove this, we are merely speculating at best. It's like when you wake up from your sleep, can you really speak off where you were in that time of absence? you were in no-time zone and only after you woke up can u speak about what's around you and if you say you know what that empty space was where there was absolutely no time or motion, I won't buy that.

I think that's death, it's just an empty space and we do eventually wake up and I don't know where, how, why but why else do I get Deja VU like i've been here or been awoken up in different stages of death rebirth death. But can I prove it? I would be lying if I said I could, it's just what I hold to be true to myself and the sad thing is, I don't think it's even that good to continuously be awoken up, because nothingness is quite bliss.

Maybe just like before we were born, can you recall your past life? The answer is no.

The unknown will remain unknown til our time approach.

The rules were layed out sorry bud kafirs go to hell.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
The blatant kufr I see here never ceases to amaze me. At times, I feel to just put my hand through my laptop and slap you lot for your blasphemy! The gaalo already have robot sex dolls and virtual reality Fortnite; why hasn't their magic progressed thus far? Alas, I am confined to truth propagation via forums.

Death, my brothers and sisters, is not something TRUE believers fear. The Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h) is recorded to have compared this acursed plane of reality to a prison. (see: Guantanamo Bay).

True liberation comes from the fleeing of this wretched existence into the court of thy Lord followed by a swift admission into the Pearly Gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.