What Types of Assets Do You Guys Hold?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What's in your portfolios and what do you invest in particular?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
The Good

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In crypto I have link and ripple. In stocks I am waiting till the next correction. I already missed my last option to buy which was last week.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
In crypto I have link and ripple. In stocks I am waiting till the next correction. I already missed my last option to buy which was last week.
Interesting, the markets will shit themselves again in April when the job report gets released and the administration will have to quantify the virus' impact. You may have another chance

Crypto just looks to random for me to get into. I want to start investing soon since I've always been interested.

repo

VIP
Interesting, the markets will shit themselves again in April when the job report gets released and the administration will have to quantify the virus' impact. You may have another chance

Crypto just looks to random for me to get into. I want to start investing soon since I've always been interested.
Crypto is random it’s a guessing game but I just it based on how cheap it is and which large institutions are involved.

All these cypto guys take money from their parents and buy coins. Then they tell you I have 10K in crypto.

repo

VIP
Ye I'm not a Gambler
Stocks are also gambling, you find a rational for your decisions. There's no such thing as a safe investment and your returns are negligible when everyone else is doing it. So if everyone else is running away from crypto I'll run to it.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Stocks are also gambling, you find a rational for your decisions. There's no such thing as a safe investment and your returns are negligible when everyone else is doing it. So if everyone else is running away from crypto I'll run to it.
Say if I buy railway stocks I can see the railroad I'm buying, I can visit the headquarters. Not some artificial ticker that just moves up and down. There's no value in the actual coins so it's legit gambling. Investing in most stocks is calculated risk.

repo

VIP
Say if I buy railway stocks I can see the railroad I'm buying, I can visit the headquarters. Not some artificial ticker that just moves up and down. There's no value in the actual coins so it's legit gambling. Investing in most stocks is calculated risk.
You changed Warren Buffet's gold analogy to railroad.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Of course you don't, no wonder you are struggling you won't even think for yourself. :lolbron:
You mean the argument of fiat vs gold? The intrinsic value debate? Ik what that is but I have 0 clue who came up with it.

Trending