What type do you like?

• Skinny(laf, with some fuuto)

• Chubby(fuuto iyo babyface combo)

• Overweight(still curvy though)

• Obese(build like a fridge)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
The other thread about what % of xalimos you like left me wondering what others faraxs prefer.

I personally like skinny xalimos with a round fuuto.
:win:

Skinny tall ones... yeah yeah yeah
FA5qyjiVkAUUFA8.jpg

They dont even want us delete the poll

And you base this on what? The internet isn't real life, mate.

Somali men and women are made for each other; it's a natural fit; it's the most meaningful coupling involving a Somali; and it's the only one that can produce a complete Somali family.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I like how we cant view the results without having voted first. This will make your poll less reliable.

Someone tell me who is leading.

No way someone chose obese or overweight, either way most xalimos will become fat after pregnancy. It's best to enjoy it now before it's too late.

And you base this on what? The internet isn't real life, mate.

Somali men and women are made for each other; it's a natural fit; it's the most meaningful coupling involving a Somali; and it's the only one that can produce a complete Somali family.
Then how come they don’t want me. I don’t have sex, I do whatever they say, but they choose instagram women instead. This is all lies.

Then how come they don’t want me. I don’t have sex, I do whatever they say, but they choose instagram women instead. This is all lies.

Wait, are you being serious here?

I find it hard to believe that any average looking person won't at least get some attention from their own people.

Don’t confuse lust with love; young, hormonal Somali men may lust for Ajanabi women to play with, but they don't actually want to settle down with them when it's time to get serious.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Don’t confuse lust with love; young, hormonal Somali men may lust for Ajanabi women to play with, but they don't actually want to settle down with them when iit's time to get serious.

You have no clue lol

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They really want to settle down with non-Somali women?

Many prefer ajnabi women but won't go through with it due to family expectations and pressure. There are many people here however who will say no to their families and have ajnabi GFs like @Jacko and @KobeBryant who they plan to marry and other forum heavyweights like Larry the Puntite who have ajnabi wives. You must have seen by now many posters who said they'll marry non Somalis. Maybe 5% marry outsiders but I'd say 50% want a foreign girl but are too puss to go through with it.

Trending