What type of people do you avoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with last one. As a teen it’s normal to naag in front of parents which is already bad enough but to talk bad behind their back is muucjiso walle waa yaab

I can't be around people who openly disrespect their parents, it makes my blood boil. Also forgot to mention, I CANNOT STAND racist people uff

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I actually had to cut off people who talk too much, and nothing increases. Whenever we would talk it would just be gossip, and pointless talk.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I avoid anyone who is involved in haram stuff and people that sit around outside without doing anything.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
women:
unintelligent
low self esteem
materialistic
uncultured
liars
anti Islamic
shameless
drug addicts
gossippers
un hygienic
ghetto
nagging
super jealous
dis loyal
opportunist
feminists

men:
unintelligent
low self esteem
materialistic
anti Islamic
uncultured
beta males
bums
drug addicts
liars
shamless
gossippers
uncultured
ghetto
dis loyal
opportunist
cowards
MGTOW

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Won't bother making a long ass list since most of the things I wanted to mention are already addressed.

IRL: I generally avoid befriending people who are way too different from me.
I really, really can't stand controlling people.

Internet: I rarely come across people/things I want to avoid. All my social media are super clean because I don't follow toxic people. Other forums I actively participate in are heavily moderated, so I don't see much stupidity over there either.
...Except for this forum.:icon lol: Smh, too many tryhards who get inspiration from 4chan, stormfront, reddit etc. Guys, you can be "lulzy" without being bigoted, vulgar, rude etc. It would have been fine if it was limited to 1-2 people, but it becomes seriously concerning when 99% of the members all possess the traits I mentioned.
I still don't avoid engaging with most people on here, though. But I do tend to avoid the majority of the threads on here.

I can’t stand people who treat you like you’re some sort of therapist. I knew a girl who was constantly telling me about her life problems, literally ALL THE TIME. I’d wake up to so many texts from her about her problems. They weren’t even serious, more just “I’m upset and I want someone to hear me yell about it”. She isn’t even the only person I’ve know who’s like this.

It’s fine to ask for help and I’ll be there for a friend but this was way too much. We don’t speak much anymore.

Girls who think everything is a competition and are never happy for you when something good happens :camby:

Girls who friendships revolve around gossip

Girls who are caadi but then out of nowhere are loud when somali guys are around

And I avoid any girls who are known for qashin behavior, hi and bye but no friendship

Girls with severe attitude that look down on other females for stupid thing like (body, not fitting in, uniqueness) just being catty and petty I dont have time for

Girls who spread your secrets/info to other girls
Alllaaaa i hate those gabdho who diss girls for their bodies. There are too many of them. Now i dont wanna be a hypocrite but they always happen to be the chubbier ones. Maybe its their insecurity coming out i just dont get it. :susp:

Wallahi spot on about the gabdhos that are never happy for you. Somali girls are notorious for this.
Girls that make sneaky remarks to you out of jealousy as well just akhh :susp: so shaqolaan wallahi they make me wanna help them find employment.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I can’t stand people who treat you like you’re some sort of therapist. I knew a girl who was constantly telling me about her life problems, literally ALL THE TIME. I’d wake up to so many texts from her about her problems. They weren’t even serious, more just “I’m upset and I want someone to hear me yell about it”. She isn’t even the only person I’ve know who’s like this.

It’s fine to ask for help and I’ll be there for a friend but this was way too much. We don’t speak much anymore.

I hope you cutted her off, those people are The worst, they're like leeches sucking your blood.
They're literally feeding off your energetic field, thats why they feel better, and you become more depressed.
Suicide is also a known thing among therapists and psycologists, because they can't handle all these problems people come with.

I hope you cutted her off, those people are The worst, they're like leeches sucking your blood.
They're literally feeding off your energetic field, thats why they feel better, and you become more depressed.
Suicide is also a known thing among therapists and psycologists, because they can't handle all these problems people come with.
Yeah we don’t really talk anymore. I got sick of it all

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Loud/mannerless teenagers that rant too much...like shut up and get a hobby :gucciwhat:
Dumb/gullible people
People that use religion to justify their horrible actions or behavior
Sexist men and the dumb women who defend them
People who brag about their looks when they are below average:mybusiness:
Men who don’t know how the vagina works fking idiots :bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Guys

People who live by double standards
drugs, alcohol, zina
Ones that brag about money,cars etc