What type of people do you avoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For girls:
- loud girls that talk for the sake of talking.
- that switch up once they see guys
- those that look down on other girls
- rude girls in general with a potty mouth for no reason
- those that don’t at least pray, abstain from the major common sins
- clout seeking girls
- don’t know what to do with their life

Boys:
- loud boys that thinks everyone wants them (I stay 100 miles away even if they’re 10/10 no thx)
- those that have no plan or purpose in what they’re doing
- living that haram lifestyle (zina, alcohol, weed, shisha, parties) biggest turn off uff)
-too creepy cab hack government type of basement boys
-doesn’t pray doesn’t go mosque
- doesn’t care about his family

Comment down what type of people you avoid?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
- People with insecurities that they can't overcome or live with so they constantly shade you to make themselves feel better uff

- Overly materialistic people who choose to buy clothes over eating out or having a good time.

- Indecisive people

- Judgemental people

Girls:
- Overly opinionated
- Instigators and drama queens
- Obnoxiously whiny/complainers

Guys:
- Two faced
- Gossipy
- made

They're all bad qualities, but I find these particular trait/gender combinations insufferable. I can deal with a gossipy girl, but not a nigga looking for and spilling gossip

Girls that talk about other girls bodies all the time:snoop: the ones that always talk about their futos everytime:ohlord: they have no substance wallahi.

Girls that get angry cause youre friendly with a person they dont like and they say you should cut them off:comeon: idgaf about your beef abaayo.

Girls that trash talk their so called best friends:childplease: thats sus behaviour.

Girls that have too many guy friends:childplease: and they always say that 1 line 'guys are just less drama' yet theyre always the one causing the most buuq.

Girls that are always crying over some guy. Argh i had to deal with these ones in highschool too much. They were so cringe i cant:susp: no backbome whatsoever.

Girls whos whole mission in life is to get married. Good for you but why did you start talking about marriage from the age of 15:damedamn: alot of the annoying muslim girls fall into this box.

Girls that are doing the most on social media. Girls that use lyrics as their caption yuck. Girls that are too up to date with pop culture. Idk who any of those celebs are nor do i give a damn stop yapping about drakes baby momma bakhti idc:stopit:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I don't interact with girls outside of a professional setting in general (free-mixing is haram) so I'll write this from the perspective of if I was gonna pursue a particular girl.

Any girl that hangs out with too many guy "friends", immediately I think less of her

Girls who don't wear hijab/jilbaab

A girl who doesn't respect her mother or has a bad mother (I surprisingly hear of this in Somali community a lot) Somali men are much better to their mothers than the girls are.

A girl who doesn't respect her father and brothers.

A girl that worships celebrities and pop culture (Beyonce, Rihanna, Kardashians etc)

I wouldn't be friends with or associate with the following types of guys.

Guys who cut off their friends when they get a girl, would backstab their close friend to curry favour with a woman

Guys who hold grudges, sneak diss, but don't say shit to your face (Cowards)

Simps in general

Guys who constantly beef/insult/disrespect women

Effeminate guys

Guys that talk about other girls bodies too much. Guys that refer to girls as es. Reformed abdis who judge reformed xaliimos and call her a hoe :ummhmm: munafiqs wallahi.

Guys that send uncalled for inappropriate photos to girls:umwhat: just wtf.

Guys that are easily angered.:browtf: run huuno.

Guys that always have to one up each other and cant admit when theyre wrong. Too prideful.

Guys that talk about lightskin vs darkskin lmaoooo wtf :drakelaugh:acudubillah they arent normal.

Guys that are always crying about their hairlines:comeon: if its jacked its jacked pls move on.

Guys that are obsessed with clothes acudubillah theres actually alot of them.

Incels.

Girls who think everything is a competition and are never happy for you when something good happens :camby:

Girls who friendships revolve around gossip

Girls who are caadi but then out of nowhere are loud when somali guys are around

And I avoid any girls who are known for qashin behavior, hi and bye but no friendship

Girls with severe attitude that look down on other females for stupid thing like (body, not fitting in, uniqueness) just being catty and petty I dont have time for

Girls who spread your secrets/info to other girls

- People with insecurities that they can't overcome or live with so they constantly shade you to make themselves feel better uff

- Overly materialistic people who choose to buy clothes over eating out or having a good time.

- Indecisive people

- Judgemental people

I got to agree with overly materialistic people especially when they try to impress you with their stuff like I’m not interested :camby:

Girls that talk about other girls bodies all the time:snoop: the ones that always talk about their futos everytime:ohlord: they have no substance wallahi.

Girls that get angry cause youre friendly with a person they dont like and they say you should cut them off:comeon: idgaf about your beef abaayo.

Girls that trash talk their so called best friends:childplease: thats sus behaviour.

Girls that have too many guy friends:childplease: and they always say that 1 line 'guys are just less drama' yet theyre always the one causing the most buuq.

Girls that are always crying over some guy. Argh i had to deal with these ones in highschool too much. They were so cringe i cant:susp: no backbome whatsoever.

Girls whos whole mission in life is to get married. Good for you but why did you start talking about marriage from the age of 15:damedamn: alot of the annoying muslim girls fall into this box.

Girls that are doing the most on social media. Girls that use lyrics as their caption yuck. Girls that are too up to date with pop culture. Idk who any of those celebs are nor do i give a damn stop yapping about drakes baby momma bakhti idc:stopit:

I know right lmao no one these days likes to talk about politics, history or religion anymore hard to find compatible friends

I avoid Somali men from London they are all saqajaan :chrisfreshhah:

I avoid ty xalimos.
I hang around with people with ambitions
I hang around indho yar, kurds etc​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending