What type of masjids y’all be going to????

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We only had somali vs arab fight so we had in our mosque crackhead somali old, picks fight with everyone everywhere picked with me was about to knock him wallahi b4 our egypt dugsi teacher stopped us that nigga picked a fight cuz i was talking in mosque and there was 50 meter between us he came all the way to last place to tell me shut up or leave my mosque. And this it was friday jummah we all prayed mashaallah some ppl do sunnah in their place once they finish salat right but the old men wanted to pass infront of this midget arab men, the arab put his arm n stopped him showed sign he was praying sunnah right no problem? Nah the old men gave him muhammad ali punch wallahi almost knocked the miskiin arab, but the midget was buff af while u know we somali men that old men was tall but skinny asf a blow would be enough but thanks To the ppl they locked his in the kitchen b4 his ass got destroyed, next day the midget brought his young son which has tatto looks he is fob who came yesterday he wanted to risk his sharci for old men wallahi they had to beg to leave him alone
sounds like potensial movie material :denzelnigga:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Nothing interesting happened at my mosque. We used to skip some Quran lessons to hide and explore the different sections of the mosque and played games.
I remember when I was sent back, I went to dugsi and they caught this boy skipping and they karbashed him :dwill: but I got xalwo so:ehh:
same we used to go play in the forest and scream allahu akbar, good days :samwelcome:

Trending