What type of dog would you get if keeping dogs as pets wasn't haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Pembroke Welsh Corgis are adorable looking.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
View attachment 71269

@Dues Ex Machete :vncu2n5:

same here. definitely a Serbian husky.
They are not good dogs, my neighbor has one of these and she is always complaining how she didn’t know how handful they would be, and then proceeds to get emotional about having to get rid of her baby one day lol they are beautiful to look at tho

@Bohol I’m kidding, I will be afraid to be around them forget the children. My sister’s neighbor has one and one day it got in the elevator with me, I almost passed out. I now always take the stairs when I go to her

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Golden Retriever: dumb, innocent and a lovely friend
golden-retriever-dogs-puppies-9.jpg

Pitbull: badass, strong and blue eyes
1928f9be499173d855607c89242cd1b4.jpg

Pug: dumb, chubby and a perfect pillow
fat-pug-dog.jpg

Shiba inu: for the doge memes and it's basically a cuter/better husky
71sG1O12uPL.jpg

They are not good dogs, my neighbor has one of these and she is always complaining how she didn’t know how handful they would be, and then proceeds to get emotional about having to get rid of her baby one day lol they are beautiful to look at tho

@Bohol I’m kidding, I will be afraid to be around them forget the children. My sister’s neighbor has one and one day it got in the elevator with me, I almost passed out. I now always take the stairs when I go to her
Yes!Yes! And yes ! Huskies are not for first time dog owners. They are naturally independent and we're bred to make decisions on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending