Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
BiFN0wHCUAANY6q.jpg

I'm team salaamu caleykum:rejoice::win:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I started getting gees gees at 18 hated how stupid it looked shaved that shit and never looked back since

What is it with Somali youth born and raised here losing all of their hair so quickly even when their fathers and grandfathers have full heads of hair? I know too many damn kids I have at least 10 years on who look older than me sporting hairlines of the average 50 year old. :ftw9nwa:

Mercury

VIP
What is it with Somali youth born and raised here losing all of their hair so quickly even when their fathers and grandfathers have full heads of hair? I know too many damn kids I have at least 10 years on who look older than me sporting hairlines of the average 50 year old. :ftw9nwa:

Nothing wrong with em its just genetics and they can always shave it off looks better than having bidaar imo

Nothing wrong with em its just genetics and they can always shave it off looks better than having bidaar imo

That's the point, wise guy. It can't be just genetics when you see a bunch of kids who are balding despite their uncles, fathers, and both grandfathers having full heads of hair. It must be something environmental or some other factor that science has not yet determined or reached a consensus on.

Mercury

VIP
That's the point, wise guy. It can't be just genetics when you see a bunch of kids who are balding despite their uncles, fathers, and both grandfathers having full heads of hair. It must be something environmental or some other factor that science has not yet determined or reached a consensus on.

Yea its fked up but still More somalis should shave their bidaar it will make em look younger say 20 yrs from now their friends will get gray hairs while hes still rocking that shiny bald head and look like he aint age a day add to the fact that black ppl look like they age shower compared to other races

I know right. It must be the western diet, I go to the mosque everyday i see many old somali dudes in their 70-80s with full hair and hairline intact. Then I look towards the teenage youth and just tragedy right there.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
are u guys serious? watch any xaflad or gathering, and you'll notice almost all the men over the age of 30 (being generous) got some typa bidaar. niggas been rockin Gees Gees Super Saiyan 3's since their Lafoole days and ur saying there's all these 70 year old dudes with untouched hairlines? :camby:

it's definitely genetics because no matter where somalis live, it's the same. unless of course somalis eat the exact same "western diets" in somalia and other non-western countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending