what to do with the women who wear clothing for the males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
because the females who copythe males and the males who copy the females is a sign of day if judgement the culture of the s how come they are wearing trousers and not abaya why they want to be males they will never be a male just because you have flower on the trouser doesn't mean it's for females it's not real clothes

You shouldn't either. Macawiis xiro and go back to the baadiyaha. Being elsewhere is just not good for you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. He's right, women should wear women clothing and vice versa.
The thing is women clothing in his eyes is only the abaya Im not suprised After all
This is the same Guy who Said if he had a daughter he would send her to the doctor to check her virginity every year

Last edited:
I like women when the dress with tight jeans and yoga pants. It brings out their figure. A true 8th wonder of the world.
:denzelnigga:

Trousers don't belong to men, they belong to both genders. As long as she isn't wearing men's trousers it's ok. We all have two legs so how come trousers are just for one gender, makes no sense.

Trousers don't belong to men, they belong to both genders. As long as she isn't wearing men's trousers it's ok. We all have two legs so how come trousers are just for one gender, makes no sense.

Skirts are better for women because it's easier access for urination and sex, whereas a man can just undo his zip .

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending