What time do you wake up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Angela teased him. She gave him a pond shop promise ring wrapped in an American flag and dashed his dreams away. :confused: That and falsely accusing him of theft. Just because the little guy is Nigerian. Raciiist.

This show is my guilty pleasure. Paul commited arson in a past life (and stalked an Ex). I was not suprised he'd ask for DNA a second time. I was astounded in Ep. 1 where he carried around a lock of his hooyo's hair en route to Brasil. He even wore a bullet proof vest while there.

:yacadiim: I think Darcey was used by that Scandanvian, Jesse. He preyed on her insecurities. And it was hard to ignore the gas lighting.

During the reunion, He said she catfished him with a 20 year old pic. :siilaanyolaugh: Let's face it he did not have a mature woman fettish. He liked mature money.:siilaanyosmile:
I thought Jesse was Dutch. He looks older than 24, more like 38 years old.

Angela is a hillybilly white trash, have you seen her friends and where they threw the party for her at when she was leaving for Nigeria, it screamed white trash.

Paul creeped me out when he took his mom's hair. I've other people's hair phobia so it disgusted me to the point of throwing up.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
A more interesting question would be what's the longest time i've slept for and the answer is 17 hours. Don't ask what i was doing before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts