WHAT THE HELL! XALIIMO ATL tv anchor comes on FB & says her sister is missing (a mother of 2 kids)

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalis have a dysfunctional family including my own. For one to succeed there is thousands of unnecessary drama to unfold around you. I wish good luck for the reporter to find her sister in good health.

VixR

Veritas
At first, I thought it was that one reporter that people made threads about on here, but it’s another one.

I hope she finds her sister.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somalis have a dysfunctional family including my own. For one to succeed there is thousands of unnecessary drama to unfold around you. I wish good luck for the reporter to find her sister in good health.
Also there is a great disparity of wealth between geeljire siblings which can cause a financial strain to those that have succeeded. A documentary on Netflix addressed this issue of African Americans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also there is a great disparity of wealth between geeljire siblings which can cause a financial strain to those that have succeeded. A documentary on Netflix addressed this issue of African Americans.

I think u have wealth guilt. Huuno share your wealth with me if u r guilt of having lots of money lol

What is it called and would you say it was worth a watch?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She’s still missing

8 days in a row

Not looking good

May Allah preserve her

( I hate to speculate but Somali families tend to hide one big factor. They would never disclose the person’s Mental status. Idk if she had any mental illness. Sometimes someone is deeply depressed. A divorce might have happened. Maybe the kids got too much to raise on her own).

Trending