what the hell so its Arabic word too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of the fact that there are Arabic loanwords present in af Somali, but dhegacas booty clappers like @CaliTedesse need to stop acting like linguist. Another dhegacas booty clapper @government was arguing that Cab is Arabic loanword. It turns out Cab means the same thing in ancient egyptian. My point is that this things are far more complicated than they think. P.S I doubt both misse or ama are of Arabic origin. @Samaalic Era
Is it can you show sources btw ancillary Egyptians isn't closer to somali than Arabic so it could still be a loan word

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Mighty
Bahal is also found in Ancient Hebrew. Also the word Boqor was used in Kingdom of Kush as Paqar.

One thing that dhegcas bootyclappers will ignore is that The Arabs only started using 7 day week and 12 month calendar in the first Millenium while Somalis were using it in the 6th Century BC.

So did the Arabs loan that concept from the Jews or Somalis

@government @CaliTedesse

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
@Mighty
Bahal is also found in Ancient Hebrew. Also the word Boqor was used in Kingdom of Kush as Paqar.

One thing that dhegcas bootyclappers will ignore is that The Arabs only started using 7 day week and 12 month calendar in the first Millenium while Somalis were using it in the 6th Century BC.

So did the Arabs loan that concept from the Jews or Somalis

@government @CaliTedesse
Interesting walal. Could you show me your source?

Status
Not open for further replies.