What the hell is wrong with white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Someone here posted a story about how someone back home was caught banging a goat. Also, I read same sex child rape occurs in Somalia.
I thought we were better than this smh
giphy.gif

You're a Somali. Why are you at the bottom?

I'm nowhere near the bottom. I represent myself.

Retard,

Jews had a monopoly on upper class professions like banking in the West for a long time. Even when they got expelled they would just move over to the next European region and continue their dominance there.

That massive head start cannot be discounted.

You're a George Soros fanboy. You can't be taken seriously.

I thought we were better than this smh
giphy.gif

I don't put it past Somalis. They do everything; they are just great in hiding it.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm nowhere near the bottom. I represent myself.

You're a George Soros fanboy. You can't be taken seriously.

I don't put it past Somalis. They do everything; they are just great in hiding it.

Then how do you know? I suspect it's because you take part in these activities. :farole: That's why you want to retire on a ranch. So you can find yourself a young buckling without raising any eyebrows.

And you are a retarded clown who never makes any coherent arguments.

They are very coherent. I am the most coherent person here. You're an anti Semite (this triggers you). You hate Jews.

Somalis have had access to free housing, free education, free health care, welfare and food banks which they didn't really need. They have no excuses for their current situation.

Jews had it the worst out of any group in history and look at where they are now. The Jews are to be admired.

The Jews have had many expulsions, massacres, genocides. They are the world's most discriminated people even today. They are the group that gets the most hate crimes done to them. How can you compare their struggles with ours?

The majority of Somali youth are criminals but they experience no discrimination in the West and everything has been given to them on a silver platter.

No excuses to be at the bottom

What do you mean they experience no discrimination? You think a black man with muslim name is on the same level with white man?

The alt-right cool-aid has worked well on you, you seem to have learned from the same jews who supported their demise by supporting nazis :siilaanyolaugh:

Also the nobel-prize is western centric awarded to western nations of which Jews inhabit, and some of it may be residual pitty for the www2, but their accomplishments are impressive nevertheless, they unlike somalis know how to work for common goals and seeking knowledge :farole:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm surprised he even said he's Somali by ethnicity. I'm sure he would have jacked transethnic as a meme too the scoundrel :pacspit:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm not a bigot (makes no sense).

"Anti-cushitic" and "Somalophobe" are not real words.

noun
  1. a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Cushites.
    "AbdiJohnson was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Cushite"
noun
  1. a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to Somalinimo and Somali people.
    "we never allowed the Somalophobes we met to get the last word"

Status
Not open for further replies.