WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GEELJIRE FAMILY? Ottawa police settled the case of Abdirahman with the family for peanuts, $1.5m Canadian ($200k US)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What kind of a gaajo request is that. This police department killed your loved one and you ask for $1.5m Canadian which translates to $200k USD or €120k.

In the state of California, a similar situation happened whereby a mentally ill dude was gunned down by a police officer. The department settled with the family for $32m

@Western4Life I know you live in Canada. Why didn’t you help this family since you are a raging liberal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is still alot of money. Better than zero

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What kind of a gaajo request is that. This police department killed your loved one and you ask for $1.5m Canadian which translates to $200k USD or €120k.

In the state of California, a similar situation happened whereby a mentally ill dude was gunned down by a police officer. The department settled with the family for $32m

@Western4Life I know you live in Canada. Why didn’t you help this family since you are a raging liberal
Worth of 3 years of average salary

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After being privately told by @Western4Life of the events leading to the demise of the Marxuum I agree with the $1.5m settlement

Maskiinka was mentally ill. He ran around groping female’s breasts. The cadaan officers had little compassion as they saw the dude as a raging refugee and madoow. They put too much force on his neck area. They struggled with him far too long that he had a cardiac arrest. He was woefully out of shape and that strenuous struggle really liked him. But if he was white they would’ve applied more compassion and would’ve let him rest.

Now I agree with the $1.5m

The family should’ve taken back home and had him have a wife. Clearly the guy was in need of a female. AUN

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
After being privately told by @Western4Life of the events leading to the demise of the Marxuum I agree with the $1.5m settlement

Maskiinka was mentally ill. He ran around groping female’s breasts. The cadaan officers had little compassion as they saw the dude as a raging refugee and madoow. They put too much force on his neck area. They struggled with him far too long that he had a cardiac arrest. He was woefully out of shape and that strenuous struggle really liked him. But if he was white they would’ve applied more compassion and would’ve let him rest.

Now I agree with the $1.5m

The family should’ve taken back home and had him have a wife. Clearly the guy was in need of a female. AUN

How bizarre. Farahs are like to inflict violence on others but when the force of Newtons Law is applied to them, they have a heart attack, faint or die.

Cajaaib

Trending