What the hell is wrong with india???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we get a lot of hate for stupid things but india is by far the most corrupt country in the world. How can a 13 year old girl be beheaded for refusing sex with a hairy fully grown male that's probably her cousin? Where are the sjw (xalimos looking at you) to berate india for this and fight for this girls life? I hope india takes an L for this! let the world focus on the mand their barbaric and backwards culture of raping women.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hook-refusing-sex-neighbour-higher-caste.html

:faysalwtf:

For somalis it's pirates this...low iq that....animals in west. Yet no one mentions these barbaric ppl and no one criticises them or calls them out for this not the alt right or even women. How are they so invisible when they are clearly more deserving of hate? man i envy their ability to be ignored by other races.

Beheading for refusal of rape is below 50 iq in my opinion.
:shookgabre:

Its because their hardworking and bright people outshine the rest both in the West and in their home country. Although you are right , these stories from India shouldn't be ingnored and people should fight against the abuse of young girls on a wide scale .

13 years old:kanyehmm:

tbf you cant compare them to somalis. They are 1.35 billion people....we are like 10 million. They are 135 times more than us. So even if they have 10 million trash people, its still good going

Damn that's crazy. Funny thing is Hindus are the biggest Islamophobes around. They act like Muslims are so evil when these xoolo do the same shit as the arabs/muslim fanatics they despise. South Asians and arabs are just barbaric people in general. Doesn't matter if they're Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or whatever. These brown people are all just uncivilized.
:ivers:

tbf you cant compare them to somalis. They are 1.35 billion people....we are like 10 million. They are 135 times more than us. So even if they have 10 million trash people, its still good going
Lol get the f*ck outta here with that shit. They all drink and bathe in cow piss and rape little girls.

They are far more behind than us. Nasty animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts