What the hell is happening to Turkey

:russ: I can't breathe. The ottoman empire basically used Islam to conquer more territory. They never took it serious
Exactly. Islam was used as a tool to rule over foreign Muslims.

Ottoman Empire was merely a Muslim version of the Byzantine(Roman) Empire. Sultan Mehmet II declared himself to be the the 'Kayser-i Rum', literally "Caesar of the Romans" and the Muslim Anatolian converts continued to view themselves as 'Rumis' aka Romans, but ditched the Greek language for the Turkish language.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What in the astagfirullah is going on over here? :damn::williamswtf:

1587316488184.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
From where did you read this:dwill:
Hadith books. Read up this ramadan and pray salat.

They will fall down, prostrating on their faces. Every hypocrite will fall on the back of his neck, and Allah will make their spinal columns become like the horns of cows (i.e., they will not be able to bend except according to their deeds, another hadith explains this further, the hypocrites will be stiff not able to move). Then Allah will give permission to them, and they will raise their heads. And Allah will place the Siraat (bridge) over (to) Paradise, like a strap of (thin) hair or a knot of hair or like the blade of a sword.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

They will fall down, prostrating on their faces. Every hypocrite will fall on the back of his neck, and Allah will make their spinal columns become like the horns of cows (i.e., they will not be able to bend except according to their deeds, another hadith explains this further, the hypocrites will be stiff not able to move). Then Allah will give permission to them, and they will raise their heads. And Allah will place the Siraat (bridge) over (to) Paradise, like a strap of (thin) hair or a knot of hair or like the blade of a sword.

This article talks about when you die. These people pray like when reverts start to pray for the first time, nothing wrong with. You don’t know if they already stick to the prayers :manny:

Bring the daleel where the hypocrites cannot bend the knees in salah:ufdup:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
imagine this being your Janazah?:jcoleno:wallahi i would‘ve haunted that Imaam for the rest of his life

Trending

Latest posts