what the hell is going on with Somalis in North America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Its worse in England (dozens are stabbed to death a year) and in other parts of Europe (lots of rape).

Murders here are targeted and have to deal with drugs. The crimes done in other parts of Europe are the shameless kinds.

Why lie? Somalis in Canada butcher each other at a much higher rate than in Europe. The UK does have a knife crime problem, but it's nothing compared to how you guys shoot up shisha lounges every week.

So the kids emulate their abo in Canada?

Nope. There is a few like that.

Why lie? Somalis in Canada butcher each other at a much higher rate than in Europe. The UK does have a knife crime problem, but it's nothing compared to how you guys shoot up shisha lounges every week.

Not at all. Just look at Daily Mail how many stabbings there are and how many rapes. I know of a few reer UK here who have fled London due to crimes. I go to London every year and when I ask people "what happened to X. I wanna see him". They reply "he's in jail or he fled". These were innocent looking guys who went to the masjid.

You are able to hide your criminals because they blend in at the masjid. Half gang bangers, half Salafi.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Not at all. Just look at Daily Mail how many stabbings there are and how many rapes. I know of a few reer UK here who have fled London due to crimes. I go to London every year and when I ask people "what happened to X. I wanna see him". They reply "he's in jail or he fled". These were innocent looking guys who went to the masjid.

You are able to hide your criminals because they blend in at the masjid. Half gang bangers, half Salafi.

Moving the goalposts now? Hoodrat Somalis in the UK are fraudsters and drug dealers. That's how they end up in prison. Tbh I don't need to look at the Dailymail to know how many Somalis in Canada are shot dead every week. This year alone we've had more than 10!

Also the reason why you see so many Somali rapists on DM is because their crimes are amplified. Check the date on most of these reports; sometimes they'd report something that happened a year ago.

Moving the goalposts now? Hoodrat Somalis in the UK are fraudsters and drug dealers. That's how they end up in prison. Tbh I don't need to look at the Dailymail to know how many Somalis in Canada are shot dead every week. This year alone we've had more than 10!

Also the reason why you see so many Somali rapists on DM is because their crimes are amplified. Check the date on most of these reports; sometimes they'd report something that happened a year ago.

Been ha sheegin.

I know of a few rapists over there who I thought were innocent people and when I google their name, no articles shows up. Even with the many DM articles, 99% of them don't end up on any news site.

Reer UK even kill each other in their jail cells. It was just last week a Somali guy was killed in jail by other Somalis.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You're living in Texas as a Muslim immigrant somali who might be mistaken for a black man, you telling me you never had some old white republican conservative who drives a pickup truck had never spat on your drink?
Bro Texas diverse af. Second us Texas Somalis aren't living in the hilly billy bum f*ck part of Texas. most old white republicans here have barely met any Somalis. plus we ain't committing crimes like the other immigrants here so we are very under the radar. Most of the time they don't even know if a Somali is Muslim until they see them wearing a hijab or if they announce it.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Been ha sheegin.

I know of a few rapists over there who I thought were innocent people and when I google their name, no articles shows up. Even with the many DM articles, 99% of them don't end up on any news site.

Reer UK even kill each other in their jail cells. It was just last week a Somali guy was killed in jail by other Somalis.

Canada is shithole country, canadians are nice to you face to face but talk bullcrap behind your back 24/7

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
dmv somalis are chillest none of us really mess with each other we acc tend to avoid each other

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an

Ahahaha, the daily mail. The daily mail is a right wing news site that repeatedly posts false news, people laugh at their news sxb.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Ynow very early in the 90s when Somalis arrived at Norway that’s when they soon began to lead the crime statistics, so it seems to be a cultural thing. It’s part of our very identity. So many problems surround us even when we’ve left Somalia.

I knew a kid who killed another kid in Nairobi and the next day he was on a plane to Ohio, I heard he lives in Ohio it is insane the amount of Super Power members that live in Ohio.

ah kl not many somalis in md i felt like me and my fam were the only somalis up here people all just assumed we were habesha and had no clue what a somali was smh.
So many habishas in the DMV area but where I live there's a decent amount of somalis but still habeshas trounce us when it comes to sheer numbers

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So many habishas in the DMV area but where I live there's a decent amount of somalis but still habeshas trounce us when it comes to sheer numbers
Loool yesss in particular DC the whole of dmv should be renamed Addis Ababa. For once somalis are a minority somewhere bcos usually we dominate in areas e.g toronto, mpls, and apparently england but im lowkey glad we a minority lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending