What the hell is going on here???

If Ayan Xirsi ,myself and some other guy traveling together on an airplane and it crashes in the middle of no where

The random guy dies and there is no way for us to survive me and Hirsi we gonna eat the dead guy but no cook him

If no help comes, islam allows me to kill Ayan the Murtad and eat her to preserve my life and since she disowned
her creator, she loses the privilege of not being cooked so she's going the grill

In the west people donate their organs to preserve the life of an other human it makes sense to eat the dead if your life depends on it

But this all hypothetical fiqh scenarios but it could happen in real lufe

If Ayan Xirsi ,myself and some other guy traveling together on an airplane and it crashes in the middle of no where

The random guy dies and there is no way for us to survive me and Hirsi we gonna eat the dead guy but no cook him

If no help comes, islam allows me to kill Ayan the Murtad and eat her to preserve my life and since she disowned
her creator, she loses the privilege of not being cooked so she's going the grill

In the west people donate their organs to preserve the life of an other human it makes sense to eat the dead if your life depends on it

But this all hypothetical fiqh scenarios but it could happen in real lufe
it’s hypothetical I see. God forbid, I don’t know what I would have done in that situation.

But survival turns off logic for instinct.

Trending

Latest posts