WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER? Why do Xaliimo’s appearance changes dramatically in the space of 4 years. Look at her frm 4 years ago

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t know bro, what happens to xaliimos after just two freaking babies.

👆 that was 4 years ago.

This is now

Does she look the same ?

(God forgive me if she has an illness and is on medication. That’s can’t be because she’s jumping around here).

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She looks the same to me, did that guy just give her a ring? Somalis are so weird, these singers should set boundaries, why do they let strangers come up stage and be all over them

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somalis make the weirdest things a beauty standard. They apparently really like hairy women. They're always making songs about women with hairy arms. These sideburns are considered by many to be a beauty standard aswell.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Before

After, not even 6 months apart

It's another weird beauty trend. They put stuff on their face to get that fat, bloated, puffy look.

It aged her like crazy

La ilaha ila lahu….

She was wayyyyy better before she used that ungodly unnatural pill that they use to inflate their face.

There’s this xalimo reporter lady that has done that whereby she went from normal thin shaped face to an Eedo of 45 years of age.

Needless to say the other day she was saying “I’m ill, please pray for me”. How do I pray for you when you were committing suicide by injecting yourself with toxins to get your face fat.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
La ilaha ila lahu….

She was wayyyyy better before she used that ungodly unnatural pill that they use to inflate their face.

There’s this xalimo reporter lady that has done that whereby she went from normal thin shaped face to an Eedo of 45 years of age.

Needless to say the other day she was saying “I’m ill, please pray for me”. How do I pray for you when you were committing suicide by injecting yourself with toxins to get your face fat.
FOB men love that chubby face I cant lie I am a sucker for it too.. the pill is called Big Power and make woman gain weight dangerously fast. Its illegal in first world countries.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
FOB men love that chubby face I cant lie I am a sucker for it too.. the pill is called Big Power and make woman gain weight dangerously fast. Its illegal in first world countries.

YES! That’s the name of it.

Dude! Watch how these young xaliimos will come down with unknown cancers.
They are disgusting for doing that to themselves, for depositing banned toxics, banned in all the civilized world. Afrika wey hoogtay. No regulation. No care for the citizen by the government. I can literally import cyanide whilst claiming it will give you big dabo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why would I need to lol. Do you know how many times I've heard gacmahada xadalee sung or however you spell it lol or how many times I've seen women with bushy eyebrows and sideburns get called qalanjo. Face it it's a fetish.
Xaad on a women’s face is referred to as Qalanjo because this is a Somali beauty standard, even the arms. This is normal in Somalia.