What the hell did we do to her ? A girl from Niger said “I don’t like Somalia” when asked “which country you don’t like “

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm unconcerned with haplogroups. N1a1a3 can also be found in Neolithic Germany and among Habeshi who we share little with.

I also do not believe we are like those in the Sahel. That's an oversimplification. Proto-Nilosaharan is not the same as West African (which I know I'm aggregating together) and Northwest African is not the same as Northeast African. Our various inputs are not the same and it would be impossible to recreate.

Well, I did emphasize the differences by pointing out proto-Nilotic and West African are tens of thousands of years apart and that Maghrebi and Egyptian are also pretty separate though more closely related. We're mirror images, though. That seems apparent.

But also, walaashay, Habeshis and us having little do with each other? You sure about that statement? That aside, you are correct. Autosomal DNA is where it's at and in that you are a pure Geeljirina.

And besides, T1a and N1a are both ultimately "Somali" haplogroups. Their ancient or prehistoric roots are irrelevant. They are found in abundance in autosomally quintessential Somalis today as well as some of our neighboring related ethnic groups so there's nothing foreign about having them, really. Especially N1a which is probably well over 5,000 years old in Horners.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well, I did emphasize the differences by pointing out proto-Nilotic and West African are tens of thousands of years apart and that Maghrebi and Egyptian are also pretty separate though more closely related. We're mirror images, though. That seems apparent.

But also, walaashay, Habeshis and us having little do with each other? You sure about that statement? That aside, you are correct. Autosomal DNA is where it's at and in that you are a pure Geeljirina.

And besides, T1a and N1a are both ultimately "Somali" haplogroups. Their ancient or prehistoric roots are irrelevant. They are found in abundance in autosomally quintessential Somalis today as well as some of our neighboring related ethnic groups so there's nothing foreign about having them, really. Especially N1a which is probably well over 5,000 years old in Horners.

I know you made that demarcation. What about Paleolithic Somali? Can you say with great certainty we are even related to those weird looking Nautufians. FYI Habeshis have more Semetic, Omotic and even trace amounts of Pgymy. So we're not the same. It's not our fault they are cucked, stunted and linguistically shifted psedo-Cushites.

The Gumuz supposedly have more proto-Nilotic than the Dinka-Nuer but they really seem to be lacking in the height department.

To put it simply, they are a western version of us. More or less the same thing happened but with geographically polar opposite groups in Africa.
And then you have the people in the middle like the Toubou who are Northwest African and largely Saharan/Nilotic-like with a West African shift.

1638738672352.png

The Chadian/Libyan Toubou prefer the ancient components like the other Chad sample to a lesser degree. These guys have retained a lot of pristine signatures. When I removed MAR_EN it compensated by giving the same amount to MAR_Taforalt. When I removed MAR_LN, it compensated by enriching Libyan and another new modern Berber component while also showing worse fit. Even further, when I removed the MAR_EN and LN, both Toubou samples got higher Taforalt, mostly similar in percentage to the previous Early Neolithic component, while Libyan and a new modern Berber sample ate up the LN, with Saharawi taking most of the LN from the second Chadian. The Fulani samples were meaningfully unchanged and only compensated with modern samples instead of the ancient. Fulanis seem to not have any less Taforalt than the Toubous, of course. It's just that they prefer to approximate through modern samples, and this leads me to believe that the Goran (especially the Chadian/Libyan), as they call themselves, have mixed less and preserved their Northwestern side for a very long time, from both Early Neolithic/Taforalt periods and Late Neolithic, both important.

I chose the Berber samples with the highest IBM, lowest West African because, as you, know shit like that set strong bias, quickly skewing things to the point where getting a meaningful reading becomes obscure so I made sure to pick the least compromising individuals of each sample set populations, even the Subsaharan African proxies.

I was holding out hope that the largest component in the ancient Egyptians was ANA, but I don't know if that's still tenable; I essentially wanted to believe that greater resolution would differentiate ANA from Western Eurasians.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Most Sub-Saharans have a fascination and admiration for Ethiopia mostly due to its fabricated reputation as a champion against European imperialism. I would like to add that I don't care about the way some faraway foreigners think of me, I leave their ignorance to them.
Spot on

Trending