What the health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this documentary? Stumbled upon it earlier and it put the fear of God into me. You North American man need to stop poisoning yourselves and go vegan asap. Shiiiiiit I've never been happier to live in the U.K. :damn:

Question to all you Americans, are the people there aware just how catastrophic the food industry is? That big business is hand in glove with the department of Agriculture? The huge amounts of health effects they stand to gain from consuming animal based products?

Btw I'm not a vegan, but after researching this I'm strongly considering it and if I lived in America I would definitely be vegan.

oh they know alright, it's just they'd rather die eating happily.
It's probably almost as bad here in Canada :meleshame: I've been a secret vegetarian for some time now & I'm slowly cutting dairy out :kanyeshrug:

oh they know alright, it's just they'd rather die eating happily.
It's probably almost as bad here in Canada :meleshame: I've been a secret vegetarian for some time now & I'm slowly cutting dairy out :kanyeshrug:

Unbelievable walahi. For your family's sake though you'd want them to live a healthy life surely :faysalwtf:

What do you think is making all these people obese walking around half dead dying of malignant cancers ?

The meat in the Europe is only a little better, they still use meat glue made up of chemical toxins to stitch loose meats together and make them appear like prime-cuts.

They do this especially with beef and anything on a bone (chicken, lamb shank, lamb shoulder etc) not to forget the tendency for everyone to cook with oil which humanity never used before until recent times (everyone cooked with water or held the meat over a fire grill)

Instead everything is fried today leading to the obesity epidemic, even worse is the hormones laced steroid riddled, antibiotics filled diary people consume everyday in the form of milk, cheese or yogurts. (nothing wrong with the raw unpasteurised versions that are fed a healthy diet with no hormone/steroid injections not found in supermarkets)

What do you think is making all these people obese walking around half dead dying of malignant cancers ?

The meat in the Europe is only a little better, they still use meat glue made up of chemical toxins to stitch loose meats together and make them appear like prime-cuts.

They do this especially with beef and anything on a bone (chicken, lamb shank, lamb shoulder etc) not to forget the tendency for everyone to cook with oil which humanity never used before until recent times (everyone cooked with water or held the meat over a fire grill)

Instead everything is fried today leading to the obesity epidemic, even worse is the hormones laced steroid riddled, antibiotics filled diary people consume everyday in the form of milk, cheese or yogurts. (nothing wrong with the raw unpasteurised versions that are fed a healthy diet with no hormone/steroid injections not found in supermarkets)

Agreed. What's your view on buying straight from the butchers, no preserved meats. Also the Islamic way of farming is cleaner and so halal meat is slightly better than non halal, no? Although all livestock feed off the same dioxin contaminated grass

Unbelievable walahi. For your family's sake though you'd want them to live a healthy life surely :faysalwtf:
I didn't mean my family lmao my friends are the ones that don't know. My family respects my decisions & I cook for them a lot so I'm slowly but surely getting them off it (spamming them with links for example).
It's absolutely sick, isn't it? But the world revolves around money, even if it comes at a price.

I didn't mean my family lmao my friends are the ones that don't know. My family respects my decisions & I cook for them a lot so I'm slowly but surely getting them off it (spamming them with links for example).
It's absolutely sick, isn't it? But the world revolves around money, even if it comes at a price.

Sorry I meant one's family, not yours per se lol. And yeah that's good ween them all off, Somalis need a serious food education campaign. All of the common afflictions affecting the older generation (diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke) could be reduced significantly by changing their eating habits.

Agreed. What's your view on buying straight from the butchers, no preserved meats. Also the Islamic way of farming is cleaner and so halal meat is slightly better than non halal, no? Although all livestock feed off the same dioxin contaminated grass

Halal is always better but don't kid yourself they use the same disgusting toxic meat glues everywhere, they don't feed the cattle grass at all, they stopped that a long time ago, they feed them GMO grains.

This is all part of eugenics program because rats that were fed GMO became completely infertile in their third generation with a 50% drop in the second generation.

Of course the cow gets violently sick eating food that is not natural to them ( modified starch) so they pump them with several powerful antibiotics, hormones and steroids to keep them alive.

That's essentially what people are ingesting, it's wonderful because it makes you obese and terribly sick for a long time (more money for big pharma), then you die a malignant death with the added bonus of reducing your fertility as well as that of your offspring in the process. It's an ingenious plan.

I have so many friends right now struggling to have a children despite tests showing they could, most of them are second/third generation Europeans (they have been hitting Europe hard for 3 generations now)

They have just started going after Asia and Africa now (Monsanto), Russia was smart enough to ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending