What the funniest encounter you have had with a stranger

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Mines was a crackhead that came up to me then asked if I had money to buy crack,then proceeded to say,Stay in school, once he saw my school uniform :deadosama: :deadosama:

Mines was a crackhead that came up to me then asked if I had money to buy crack,then proceeded to say,Stay in school, once he saw my school uniform :deadosama: :deadosama:
3 weeks ago when I was in Los Angeles I bumped into some drunk Ethiopian chick in the elevator of one of my friends apartment complexes and she was smiling and started staring at me and speaking too me in ahmaric and I told her “I don’t speak ahmaric I’m Somali” then she just frowned and gave me a dirty look and then she awkwardly walked away. When she exited the elevator she fell and tripped on her high heels and I started laughing and I think she was cursing me in her language she seemed mad I just walked away. :russ:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
3 weeks ago when I was in Los Angeles I bumped into some drunk Ethiopian chick in the elevator of one of my friends apartment complexes and she was smiling and started staring at me and speaking too me in ahmaric and I told her “I don’t speak ahmaric I’m Somali” then she just frowned and gave me a dirty look and then she awkwardly walked away. When she exited the elevator and she fell and tripped on her high heels and i started laughing and I think she was cursing me in her language she seemed mad I just walked away. :russ:
You sure you didn't trip her :sass2::sass2:

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
3 weeks ago when I was in Los Angeles I bumped into some drunk Ethiopian chick in the elevator of one of my friends apartment complexes and she was smiling and started staring at me and speaking too me in ahmaric and I told her “I don’t speak ahmaric I’m Somali” then she just frowned and gave me a dirty look and then she awkwardly walked away. When she exited the elevator she fell and tripped on her high heels and I started laughing and I think she was cursing me in her language she seemed mad I just walked away. :russ:
Nicely done. I can’t stand these ahmara fckers.

Couple years back, I was in downtown Toronto about to get myself Mcds, then this homeless guy approached me and asked to get him something. I was feeling a little generous so I got him a junior and a medium coffee. This guy proceeds to yell at me saying he preferred a Big Mac meal :dwill: wallahi I told him to go fk himself and took my shit back.

once i was at the train station lounge waiting for my train to arrive when a Somali mother and her 2 young daughters sat next to me. A short while, her phone rang and it was her mother calling. I had my earphones but wasn't playing anything so i heard all her convo. She was talking about her young sister and how she's being a big dh.lo. I burst out laughing when she said her sister is major dh.lo and she looked at me in a disgusting way and told her mother nin xun oo carab iyo hindi wuxu yahay la aqoonba meeshan qoslaya. I almost pee'ed on my pants i had to get up and move cuz i was having a nerveous laugh. Btw, i'm 100%. Somali but most people think i look like pakistani.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
once i was at the train station lounge waiting for my train to arrive when a Somali mother and her 2 young daughters sat next to me. A short while, her phone rang and it was her mother calling. I had my earphones but wasn't playing anything so i heard all her convo. She was talking about her young sister and how she's being a big dh.lo. I burst out laughing when she said her sister is major dh.lo and she looked at me in a disgusting way and told her mother nin xun oo carab iyo hindi wuxu yahay la aqoonba meeshan qoslaya. I almost pee'ed on my pants i had to get up and move cuz i was having a nerveous laugh. Btw, i'm 100%. Somali but most people think i look like pakistani.
Can i see ur forehead or sum

Trending

Latest posts