what the f*ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did african men get accepted into female races?:gucciwhat: Not to say that the African women were already more manly but now they've gone mad wallahi
IMG_4748.JPG
IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4750.JPG
IMG_4751.JPG

that nigga ain't no girl :uCkf6mf:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Thats what i was wondering when i was watching ... like seriously did these people fool them or did they get in using the transgender card

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
smh is the sex ed in the west this bad?

okay hold my shaah. lemme teach yall sthing.

semenya is neither a man nor a female. its not a female because she has a blind "vagina" it doesnt connect to its uterus. it has no womb and ovaries too. likewise semenya isnt a man because theres no penis but it has an internal testes!

semenya isnt XY or XX. semenya is intersex. she identifies as female, raised as one and thus is allowed to run with females.

whats the issue here? :farmajoyaab:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

semenya is neither a man nor a female. its not a female because she has a blind "vagina" it doesnt connect to its uterus. it has no womb and ovaries too. likewise semenya isnt a man because theres no penis but it has an internal testes!

semenya isnt XY or XX. semenya is intersex. she identifies as female, raised as one and thus is allowed to run with females.

Smash or Pass? That is the question dee. We'll see what your persuasion is after you answer. :trumpsmirk:

If I identify as handicapped does that mean I can attend and crush shit at the Paralympics :gucciwhat:

Genie

The last suugo bender

Yh I know its a rare disorder nevertheless that gives her an edge and in my opinion she shouldn't be allowed to compete against women :manny:

Experts in different fields of the sciences and in particular in human biology have decided upon this very question raised by the OP and that's why they were given the green light to compete with the ladies.

A better question is, will certain men (Horn of Africans & others) be allowed to compete with the ladies 100m, 200m and 400m since they have no chance competing with African American and West Indies men of African descent? Can a Farah beat those ladies?

El padrone

Smash or Pass? That is the question dee. We'll see what your persuasion is after you answer. :trumpsmirk:
lmaoooo! i knew you would exactly interject with ur deviant obsession! naa heedhe you have dirty imagination dee.

Nah i wont touch with ten foot pole with that thing. :nahgirl:

El padrone

Yh I know its a rare disorder nevertheless that gives her an edge and in my opinion she shouldn't be allowed to compete against women :manny:
She undergoes mandatory estrogene treatment. hers T levels are insanely higher nornaly. if you compare her legs with 2009 pic u wud detect shes gettin more feminine. less muscular and agile

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lmaoooo! i knew you would exactly interject with ur deviant obsession! naa heedhe you have dirty imagination dee.

Nah i wont touch with ten foot pole with that thing. :nahgirl:

Ayeeyos don't just have faint pulses. They have faint libidos too.:denzelnigga:Nothing intermittent fasting can't cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.