What the f*ck happened to the NDP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Seriously wtf? Muclair looked great in parliament all year long, he destroyed Harper numerous times on the floor. Ever since the whole Niqab issue his campaign has been on a very steep decline. Also wtf @ him pandering on his platform stance. Since when the f*ck do the NDP promise balanced budgets :wtfguccimane:

It seems like they were trying to hard to appeal to the potential swing tory voters. Muclair has looked very weak all campaign long, this was their election to lose. I'm calling it now, the party is going to dump Muclair and possibly re-brand. Orange is a ugly colour anyway.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Up until now NDP's bedrock was Quebec, a place known to be very anti-niqab, so I would say that's where they started losing support. Also with strategic voting becoming so popular, NDP took a massive hit because in many ridings Liberals have the best chance at beating the Tories. Mulcair also made way too many promises that made people skeptical. That plus Trudeau was just killing it in the debates and in his overall campaign. Tbh Trudeau is a much better speaker, and is much better at wooing voters to his team. Mulcair sounds like an old aabo lecturing his kids, he puts niggas to sleep lmao.

S

syntax

lool. Yeah you're right tho, thats why the niqab thing destroyed his chances. But @methylamine have you noticed how he's pandering over to the right by promising balanced budgets and cuts :/ Dude is definitely gonna get replaced as soon as the election is over.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Desperate times call for desperate measures :whew: But you're right he's finished. Hopefully NDP don't get destroyed that badly in the seat count so that they are able to work with the Liberals to pass bills (if they win insha'Allah) or reject the bills Conservatives (if they end up winning) try to pass

S

syntax

Yeah hopefully man. We need some NDP seats to neutralize them tories.

I'm predicting a liberal win caawo with a minority government. What about you?

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
It's a toss up for me wallahi. The polls give a Liberals a significant margin and are within striking distance of majority-land; but polls generally underestimate the incumbent. It really all comes down to people going out and voting, but I'm hearing about issues of people being turned back and one polling station in Toronto (coincidentally a swing riding) turning away people because they ran out of ballots :/

Ottawa Citizen predicts the Tories will win by two seats :damn:

S

syntax

Damn breh. If tories win i swear as soon as I graduate I'm going back to garowe :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending