What the actual Fu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard two
Cats beating the shit out of each other near the back yard of my house. :holeup: My cat went ape shit herself and ran to the window to get a up close view of the battle. Those Cats legit scared the outer shit out of me.:russ: My Cat is shocked from the whole situation and is looking at me like this :browtf: My Cat knows those fuckers responsible for that annoying ass fight. She beat the shit out of one of them a while back when she was a baby (9 months old). My Cat fights animals of different species, she once tried to fight a damm racoon from the window.:deadrose: The racoon was on the air conditioner, then fell off well it was trying to scarch my cat from the window.:lolbron: Love karma wallahi, strikes at the best of times.:duck:

Last edited:
Nomad

Did we run out of ideas? A thread for 2 cats fighting! Haye. Which cat won, the one your cat defeated or the other one? If it’s the former, any chance for a rematch with your cat? If it’s the latter, can h/she fight for a title contest with your cat? You’ve to videotape this exciting fight.

Nomad

Did we run out of ideas? A thread for 2 cats fighting! Haye. Which cat won, the one your cat defeated or the other one? If it’s the former, any chance for a rematch with your cat? If it’s the latter, can h/she fight for a title contest with your cat? You’ve to videotape this exciting fight.
The other random cat beat the one my cat beat up's ass. I will take a video of my cat beating them both up UFC style next time inshallah.

Nomad

I did not run out of ideas sxb, just got freaked out over the how loud the damn fight was. I had headphones on blasting music and I could hear it.:damn:

I did not run out of ideas sxb, just got freaked out over the how loud the damn fight was. I had headphones on blasting music and I could hear it.:damn:

Nomad

On my way home, I’d the misfortune of watching two Somali dhoocilos fighting publicly and all they did was strip one another of their hijabs and school uniforms in a town of few hundred Somalis. I’ve to stop my car and seperate them. Both were stripped to their bras.

Nomad

On my way home, I’d the misfortune of watching two Somali dhoocilos fighting publicly and all they did was strip one another of their hijabs and school uniforms in a town of few hundred Somalis. I’ve to stop my car and seperate them. Both were stripped to their bras.
If I was you in that situation, I would let the Xalimos fight to the death and play Mortal Kombat music in the background.

Muji

VIP
When I see these happening in my garden I always open the door to split up the fight

You stayed and watched and you even enjoyed it :farmajoyaab:

Have you seen a therapist before?:ayaanswag:

When I see these happening in my garden I always open the door to split up the fight

You stayed and watched and you even enjoyed it :farmajoyaab:

Have you seen a therapist before?:ayaanswag:
I did not enjoy it at all. It scared the shit out of me and it was extremely annoying, the only enjoyable thing about that situation was my cat freaking out. I found that humorous. The fight it self was horrid.:susp:

Muji

VIP
I once tried to split them up, but they hissed at me. Those two cats fight a lot They beef 24/7.

I see.

Usually if you just open the door they run away.

The two cats that fight in my garden are pussys their screams sound like a child being hurt and this is even before the fight begins.

I see.

Usually if you just open the door they run away.

The two cats that fight in my garden are pussys their screams sound like a child being hurt and this is even before the fight begins.
These Cats are the exact opposite. I get where you were coming from with you're earlier post. Don't blame you. I would have thought the same thing. But these cats are on a whole other level of crazy. They have scars on there faces and bodies from fights as if they are Spartans from the 1st century BC.:williamswtf:

Muji

VIP
These Cats are the exact opposite. I get where you were coming from with you're earlier post. Don't blame you. I would have thought the same thing. But these cats are on a whole other level of crazy. They have scars on there faces and bodies from fights as if they are Spartans from the 1st century BC.:williamswtf:

Yeah best not to get in the middle of that

Or they’ll be like yeah he’s right let’s not fight eachother, let’s go after him instead :ivers:

I don't break fights between cats, since one time this one cat scratched me. Little was losing and ti had the nerve to scratch me as if it was gonna make a comeback or something. Thank god if never seen two dogs fight before, i only see those little dogs stepping up to big dogs.

:farmajoyaab:

Yeah best not to get in the middle of that

Or they’ll be like yeah he’s right let’s not fight eachother, let’s go after him instead :ivers:
So you're telling me that those two es who fight in you're garden, combined as one force to eliminate you if you try to break up there fight? Interesting.:ohhh: Those two sevages that fight in my garden gate eachother's guts. They would never unite in a million years. It's like asking a Jew and a Neio Nazi to see eye, to eye.:snoop: These two cats wil fight in tell one of them kills the other one. Wish they can just do thid bullshit in someone else's Garden and not mine so I don't have to hear that bullshit again.:rejoice:

I don't break fights between cats, since one time this one cat scratched me. Little was losing and ti had the nerve to scratch me as if it was gonna make a comeback or something. Thank god if never seen two dogs fight before, i only see those little dogs stepping up to big dogs.

:farmajoyaab:
So much made Cat stories here.:chrisfreshhah:

So you're telling me that those two es who fight in you're garden, combined as one force to eliminate you if you try to break up there fight? Interesting.:ohhh: Those two sevages that fight in my garden gate eachother's guts. They would never unite in a million years. It's like asking a Jew and a Neio Nazi to see eye, to eye.:snoop: These two cats wil fight in tell one of them kills the other one. Wish they can just do thid bullshit in someone else's Garden and not mine so I don't have to hear that bullshit again.:rejoice:
In my old garden it was constantly foxes fighting and the first night (Bear in ing i had never heard a fox before) i rushed to see what the commotion was about after hearing what sounded like a female scream. I legit thought someone was raping a woman in my garden and rushed out to see the two culprits jumping over the fence in haste. Don't believe me listen for yourself.

The comments are insane.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

In my old garden it was constantly foxes fighting and the first night (Bear in ing i had never heard a fox before) i rushed to see what the commotion was about after hearing what sounded like a female scream. I legit thought someone was raping a woman in my garden and rushed out to see the two culprits jumping over the fence in haste. Don't believe me listen for yourself.

The comments are insane.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

That littearly aiusou like a noise a human would make. Fox fight in you're Garden?? And I thought I had it bad.:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.