What sort of nonsense is this?

Why do they have prostitute in Switzerland? isn't the country small & rich? I would think, such evils will be too demeaning for an educated wealthy country??? Are they immigrant prostitutes??
Not all sex workers are illiterate. My relative is proof of that because she has a liberal arts degree and still prefers to spread her legs for cash.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I thought missionary and reverse cowgirl are boring sex moves and that doggystyle was the most common.
Damn nigga you be looking prostitutes in the eyes when u karbaash them :urgh:

Between me and u tho let's be honest ur bi there's moments where I can just tell u enjoy pussy :ulyin:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
After stumbling into this section/thread I can't look a you guys in the same light. I expected a prudish yet gentlemanly discussion of why these Swiss prostitutes should be thinking about their lives before their livelihoods. Aren't they a high risk population?

Damn nigga you be looking prostitutes in the eyes when u karbaash them :urgh:

Between me and u tho let's be honest ur bi there's moments where I can just tell u enjoy pussy :ulyin:

The donkey punch would be done at the back of the head

:pachah1:

I was forced to eat the turkey sandwich a few times. I wasn't feeling it. When you're gay, the women will force you to do things with them. I offered a pestering Ayan my straight sexually frustrated friend and she flat out refused. One Halimo even brazenly grabbed my crotch. I wanted to press charges but it happened in a foreign country.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The donkey punch would be done at the back of the head

:pachah1:

I was forced to eat the turkey sandwich a few times. I wasn't feeling it. When you're gay, the women will force you to do things with them. I offered a pestering Ayan my straight sexually frustrated friend and she flat out refused. One Halimo even brazenly grabbed my crotch. I wanted to press charges but it happened in a foreign country.
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

I guess I'm "gay" too then :shaq: