What sort of hijab do you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Its come to my attention that the jilbaab isn’t common among Western born Somali women. Here’s my question: What sort of hijab do y’all wear?

Well, I was just about to answer but seeing as how I wasn’t tagged, I’ll keep my answer to myself

tenor.gif

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
.....I'm too chicken to wear hijab. My safety comes before modesty.
g6u2y9W.gif

I'll start wearing it when I move back home inshallah.

Sorry for coming to this threas ladies as a man. I will make a little Dua for you.

May Allah blesses our covered sisters and protect them from the evil eye and everyone that wants to harm them. To be honest everytime i see you guys i'm amazed how strong you are, despite the hatred you recieve from todays society. Especially in times when even Muslim try to reduce the role of the hijab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

halwa

✨🌙
Sorry for coming to this threas ladies as a man. I will make a little Dua for you.

May Allah blesses our covered sisters and protect them from the evil eye and everyone that wants to harm them. To be honest everytime i see you guys i'm amazed how strong you are, despite the hatred you recieve from todays society. Especially in times when even Muslim try to reduce the role of the hijab.

May you get a woman that is equivalent to 4 wives!

Its come to my attention that the jilbaab isn’t common among Western born Somali women. Here’s my question: What sort of hijab do y’all wear?
Scarf with skirts. Need to work on it cus men be starring and women too . I am thinking of switching to looser abaya everyday lol may God help me.
I am a working progress. I am not proud of this. Starting tomorrow things will change inshaAllah. it's lso been on my mind lately

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni

Aaamin.

I wear a wrap around scarf. But it’s getting harder to wear with each passing day, I don’t feel any connection to it and I definitely do not feel safe wearing it.

I wear a wrap around scarf. But it’s getting harder to wear with each passing day, I don’t feel any connection to it and I definitely do not feel safe wearing it.
Well then move and wear it. Why do you have to change your religious practices when you dont have to? Unless you just dont like to wear it altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.