What sort of child were you

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I never use to allow my mother to go out without me as a child, I'm talking about when I was 3-7 years old.

If she's going to a wedding i have to come.
If she's going for a walk I have to come
If she's going to the supermarket I have to come.

I had separation anxiety.
I remember I had to be sent home from a wedding once when I was 5, a lady came to get me cause my father said bring my daughter home.

I held tightly on to my mother and the lady was pulling my legs , it took like an hour to get my hands off my mother I was screaming and crying.

I ended up in a car full of men eating khat and I was angry at them all for listening to my dad's orders...I was giving them the EVIL EYES

I was shy and quiet and I use to cry whenever my siblings use to fight, and I also use to help get my younger sibling ready for school from as young as 6 years old. Come to think of it I was quite mature

:obama:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I was an extremely well-behaved, polite and surprisingly mature child outside of the home. All my siblings were. My mother would get constant compliments until I turned into some disgusting, vulgar pre-teen.

I was stubborn as hell and extremely sensitive, some mild anger issues that surprisingly didn't get checked out. I'd fight a lot with my siblings, but I'd worry, pester my parents and just cry silently whenever they were out of my sight too long. My mother, being Somali, would torment me by telling me it's a wrap, they're gone. Probably been kidnapped getting their organs harvested as we speak.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have to say I lacked empathy I nearly killed a indian girl in my preschool.

I told her to lay down in the sandpit and I was covering her with sand starting with her toes slowly reaching her face, I knew what I was doing was wrong but the devil in me was telling me "do it" I got a big bucket ready to pour her face with sand , than I hear

"Samsam , stop what you are doing"

I leave the sandpit , wait like 10 minutes thinking my teacher will forget and I tell the indian girl to lay down again and I failed again the teacher kicked me out the sandpit lol

I have to say I lacked empathy I nearly killed a indian girl in my preschool.

I told her to lay down in the sandpit and I was covering her with sand starting with her toes slowly reaching her face, I knew what I was doing was wrong but the devil in me was telling me "do it" I got a big bucket ready to pour her face with sand , than I hear

"Samsam , stop what you are doing"

I leave the sandpit , wait like 10 minutes thinking my teacher will forget and tell the indian girl to lay down again and I failed again the teacher kicked me out the sandpit lol

:deadrose:

Trending

Latest posts