What Somali women don’t want in men

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I mean as Somali Americans you got naag nool representing you. :mjlol:
Atleast this one married a Somali :pachah1:

Are you talking about the figurehead Ilhan?

The only thing she represents is her own self interests, nothing more and nothing less

The only thing she represents is her own self interests, nothing more and nothing less
Too keep your peace of mind and faith in Somali people don't ask any further questions.

If someone quotes you, don't look at; if they post a certain YouTube video, don't click play.

You're welcome.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
:susp:God, i hate loud aggressive women with a filthy mouth. She could make her point while still acting like a lady. Typical AA women behavior.

What can you bring to the table? How you put away your nasso and dress like a muslim woman first.

:ufdup:

:susp:God, i hate loud aggressive women with a filthy mouth. She could make her point while still acting like a lady. Typical AA women behavior.

What can you bring to the table? How you put away your nasso and dress like a muslim woman first.

:ufdup:
She's also wearing horse tail.. Seems like she's fully assimilated into the madow culture :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:

Subhannallah. Y'all backbiting and giving up your hassanets for free. You guys fast a whole month and pray 5 times a day just to log in on sspot to insult and mock people the whole day. Those who find excuses "BuT sHe ExPoSeS hEr SiNs". Save it. And check yourself. Being anonymous on a forum does not mean your sins are hidden from God.

Macalin M

Out here
Subhannallah. Y'all backbiting and giving up your hassanets for free. You guys fast a whole month and pray 5 times a day just to log in on sspot to insult and mock people the whole day. Those who find excuses "BuT sHe ExPoSeS hEr SiNs". Save it. And check yourself. Being anonymous on a forum does not mean your sins are hidden from God.
This made me laugh :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She moves like a female rapper. If you listen to female rappers they always talk big about not entertaining bums and how you gotta roll in cash and be class to be with them. But they always date poor bums. This girl married a bum and she paid for her own wedding and tgey lived in her mums home. But here she is flexing like she has style lol. Its always the ones talking big that are fake

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
arkward moment when you do the same thing:siilaanyolaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Mister low testosterone 0 masculinity is triggered . I know you're happy when you gossip. You live for this. Quite pathetic. But some men are meant to act like naago. It is what it is.

I don't insult people.

hipocritical xalima : y'all backbiting and giving up your hassanets for free. You guys fast a whole month and pray 5 times a day just to log in on sspot to insult"

hipocritical xalima also : "Mister low testosterone 0 masculinity is triggered"

:farmajoyaab:cant say am not suprised

I see you feigning ignorance. :ulyin:

I’m talking about Minnesota’s finest. The talk of sspot the past few weeks. :liberaltears:

VixR

Veritas
Do you mean with your teeth apart? Otherwise how else are you supposed to smile without your teeth showing. Maybe the classic British passive aggressive closed lips smile.
Fob Somalis consider you a if you smile. If you smile, it shouldn’t be a wide smile, and better yet it’s best if it’s close-lipped.

Fob Somalis consider you a if you smile. If you smile, it shouldn’t be a wide smile, and better yet it’s best if it’s close-lipped.
Interesting. I didn't know this. I believe it was frowned upon in Europe as well. That's why you don't see smiles in portraits/early pictures. But for them it was because smiling was considered a sign of lunacy though I don't doubt for women chastity was part of it as well.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Mister low testosterone 0 masculinity is triggered . I know you're happy when you gossip. You live for this. Quite pathetic. But some men are meant to act like naago. It is what it is.

I don't degrade people or mock them
I was about to say mashallah and agree with u but I also said some regrettable stuff on this thread :wow1:
tenor (2) (1).gif

Trending