What smartphone phone do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

For my work 12 ain't finna catch me slipping :ahh:
Samsung s7 edge for the es and @Reiko :manny:

I have iPhone 6. But I actually use a Nokia 206 as a communication phone.

Nokia 206 is great phone. Excellent build quality , and best battery life (5 days) Easy and simple UI

I bought the phone one year after release and still works like a charm :nvjpqts:

5 years

AlphaSomali

Were set
I have iPhone 6. But I actually use a Nokia 206 as a communication phone.

Nokia 206 is great phone. Excellent build quality , and best battery life (5 days) Easy and simple UI

I bought the phone one year after release and still works like a charm :nvjpqts:

5 years
I have a samsung s7
The old nokia's fam they have good audio for calling and battery life last for a long time.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I have samsung j3, Good phone bought as an temporary untill I gained a replacement for my lost samsung s6. Had for 1 and a half as it is saw no reason at the time of getting a better phone. ,however I am looking to upgrade soon inshallah.

AlphaSomali

Were set
I have samsung j3, Good phone bought as an temporary untill I gained a replacement for my lost samsung s6. Had for 1 and a half as it is saw no reason at the time of getting a better phone. ,however I am looking to upgrade soon inshallah.
Never get into Phone contracts or you bank will over draft you for your late bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts