What skin tone is Mariin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am apparently Maarin , though I have got darker over the past few years , most likely due to junk food .Maarin is the realm where the binary dichotomy that exists between madow and cadaan ceases to exist, and is replaced by a radiance and equilibrium of a soothing nature . in the Somali culture , Mariin is associated with power and dictatorship . This is in contrast to the revolutionism of the madow skin and artistic traits of light skin .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is a close approximation to the accent (and sort of people) I deal with.

@9:40 to around 11:00

The total ignorance coupled with unbelievable arrogance

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This is a close approximation to the accent (and sort of people) I deal with.

@9:40 to around 11:00

The total ignorance coupled with unbelievable arrogance

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
My nigga I was watching these fools last night lmao
The riwaayad I watched was about marriage and how pathetic Farax's are :chrisfreshhah:
Ninyow the chick on the video was thick I'm telling you she got hilib on her for days :ahh:

BTW I watched another video where the tall nigga is pretending to be from abroad shukansing local Xalimo :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I found out what my real skin tone is when I went back home to Somalia looking like Dave Chappell complexion and came back looking like Bernie Mac complexion.

World

VIP
What do you call southie. I believe anything south of Galgaduud is where Somali is corrupted. Mudug/Bari/Galgaduud speak the best along with Somaliland. The further south you go the worse Somali gets except xamar
Gedo/Lower Juba where Marehan and Kabalax reside also speak good Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending