What should we do in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caddey

What do we need to do to rebuild our country? What's the first thing our government should focus on.

My personal belief is is separating the state from the mosque, improving our infrastructure, strengthening our borders/waters/army and creating jobs and ofc education.

Another thing that we need is censorship on clan. I would really like it if the parliament and the president and the presidential candidates clans were not allowed to be disclosed. That way we can prevent people from
simply voting because of Clan. The Somali people should vote for the person/party they believe is the best to represent Somalia.

We would also need and institution, preferably the supreme court or the anti corruption institution, that would be aware of parliament members/presidents clan. That way we can prevent elected people from only benefiting their clan. Everyone in that institutions would be made up from all head clans and there would be transparency. Example the supreme court would have x judges one Hawiye, one , One and one Isaaq and One Darood and so on.

Two of our most important issues to tackle is Clan and religion.

McD30

Bored to death
Somalia will never be secular. The best way to go forward is improving infrastructure and making people's lives less miserable to the point where tribalism means little and self-interest means much. The state has to fill the position of clans in healthcare, education and housing which are funded by tribesmen rather than state. It has to tackle nepotism so people can acquire jobs regardless of tribe.

C

Caddey

Somalia will never be secular. The best way to go forward is improving infrastructure and making people's lives less miserable to the point where tribalism means little and self-interest means much. The state has to fill the position of clans in healthcare, education and housing which are funded by tribesmen rather than state. It has to tackle nepotism so people can acquire jobs regardless of tribe.

Secularism is not completely out of the question. Everyone that's fleeing to western countries are fleeing from Islamic countries where the state has failed them and extremism has taken over ex Somalia, Iraq and Syria.

The majority of our people are Muslim and most likely want to be Muslim I just don't believe they wanna live in a country where Islam and all of it's complex issues is in charge. I do believe that if we try to diminish and prevent clanism as much as possible and separate the state from religion that our country could rise again.

C

Caddey

There fixed:nvjpqts:

No Islam and Clan. Every clan is working for their own gains. None of them are united which is a shame considering the fact that we are one homogeneous ethnic group. Every clan wants power, money and land for themselves. No one wants to come together to fight poverty and al shabab.

Islam is a problem for the main reason that Somalis in Somalia can't read and therefor interpret Islam in whatever way that pleases them. Jilbaba culture, FGM, rape culture none of those things are apart of Islam yet they are a relevant issue within the Somali community.

On top of that Islam won't work with state. How will we be able to have human rights in Somalia if we have sharia laws? Will women's right be forgotten? Will abortion be prohibited? How will sex equality work in the job market and in the educational system? How will we be able to tackle rape, victim blaming and the stigma that rape victims faces with Sharia laws? How will we make it safer women with an Islamic state? Do you think women in Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are free? Women in Somalia have always been free until now and that's because we've introduced religion to the government.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Caddey dont blame Islam when your clan is the mother of all problems in somalia as a matter of fact al-shabab was created by your clan as was al-itihad, UIC,ahlulsunnah and reportedly now the reason shiasm is popping up och dont you blame islam for the rape culture which is a unuka leh culture:draketf:

Islam was never the problem in somalia:cool:

C

Caddey

Caddey dont blame Islam when your clan is the mother of all problems in somalia as a matter of fact al-shabab was created by your clan as was al-itihad, UIC,ahlulsunnah and reportedly now the reason shiasm is popping up och dont you blame islam for the rape culture which is a unuka leh culture:draketf:

Al shabab was created by extremist and dumb followers. Instead of trying to put the blame on a ethnic Somali clan how about we discuss Al shababs affiliation with the Bantus and Al Qaeda or are you only concerned about ethnic Somalis and not foreign people that are causing havoc in Somalia.

C

Caddey

Islam was never the problem in somalia:cool:

Islam was never the problem in Somalia because Islam and State used to be separated.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Al shabab was created by extremist and dumb followers. Instead of trying to put the blame on a ethnic Somali clan how about we discuss Al shababs affiliation with the Bantus and Al Qaeda or are you only concerned about ethnic Somalis and not foreign people that are causing havoc in Somalia.
How about we discuss how Al-itihad,hisbul islam and UIC was founded by hasan dahir aweys a HG, alshabaab founded also by a HG adan cayrow last but not least warlord indhacadde with his quick makeover into sheik indhacadde aslo a HG, You sheik Sharif the abgaal and the current one culusow who brought yet another hawiye-islamic Damuljadiid.

where in all this does the bantus fit in?

What do we need to do to rebuild our country? What's the first thing our government should focus on.

My personal belief is is separating the state from the mosque, improving our infrastructure, strengthening our borders/waters/army and creating jobs and ofc education.

Another thing that we need is censorship on clan. I would really like it if the parliament and the president and the presidential candidates clans were not allowed to be disclosed. That way we can prevent people from
simply voting because of Clan. The Somali people should vote for the person/party they believe is the best to represent Somalia.

We would also need and institution, preferably the supreme court or the anti corruption institution, that would be aware of parliament members/presidents clan. That way we can prevent elected people from only benefiting their clan. Everyone in that institutions would be made up from all head clans and there would be transparency. Example the supreme court would have x judges one Hawiye, one , One and one Isaaq and One Darood and so on.

Two of our most important issues to tackle is Clan and religion.

Man what you talking about. How is the "state" and mosque connected? the so called goverment is a democratic and democracy has nothing to do with islam. Haa iska hadlin.

Keeping the qabil confidential would be good, laakin people will find out. News travels fast.

McD30

Bored to death
Secularism is not completely out of the question. Everyone that's fleeing to western countries are fleeing from Islamic countries where the state has failed them and extremism has taken over ex Somalia, Iraq and Syria.

The majority of our people are Muslim and most likely want to be Muslim I just don't believe they wanna live in a country where Islam and all of it's complex issues is in charge. I do believe that if we try to diminish and prevent clanism as much as possible and separate the state from religion that our country could rise again.
Somalis are the most zealous people to exist, more so than the people who introduced religion to them. They do want to live in a sharia state even though they worship Western lifestyle. They are massive hypocrites, deluded and according to the WHO a third is mentality ill. You are better off focusing on Somali in the diaspora who are able to lead an cultural revival. I want the land that is Somalia but I would never want the people.

Somalis in Africa are a lost cause.

C

Caddey

Man what you talking about. How is the "state" and mosque connected? the so called goverment is a democratic and democracy has nothing to do with islam. Haa iska hadlin.

Keeping the qabil confidential would be good, laakin people will find out. News travels fast.

I think I read somewhere that Sharia laws are in place in Somalia. How are Sharia laws democratic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts