What should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
So i have this crush on a guy in my university he is kind and funny and i never fail to get along with him. I think he likes me but maybe he is too scared to ask me but i don't what to do should i ask him out? He just seems so perfect to me and i really like him.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If he's Somali ignore him to the point he questions his existence, he will definitely chase you.

If he's ajnabi, ewww what are you doing with your life sis.

No ajnabis.

Unless he's rich.

Kidding you will be outcasted in the Somali community.

Unless he's rich.

Totally kidding.

Fels

#trollhunter
If he's Somali ignore him to the point he questions his existence, he will definitely chase you.

No ajnabis.

Unless he's rich.

Unless he's rich.

Totally kidding.
He is not somali but i really like him tbh

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

No ajnabis.

Unless he's rich.

Unless he's rich.

Totally kidding.
Yeah, totally kidding:ivers:

Aaaw fels have a crush. Dont ask him out.....thats a desperate move for acgirl. Make it obvious you like him. Giggle like a little girl around him, flick your eyes and be flirtatious. Having said that......look for somali guys at your uni. Aim high:ftw9nwa:

Just ignore him, it will drive him nuts.

That said, look for Somali guys. Stop devaluing yourself.
It's really embarrassing to see a Somali girl with a non-somali. Like no one welcomes them and everyone just kind of is ashamed. So the girl just runs away from all somalis, like she feels ashamed.

Fels

#trollhunter
Just ignore him, it will drive him nuts.

That said, look for Somali guys.
It's really embarrassing to see a Somali girl with a non-somali. Like no one welcomes them and everyone just kind of is ashamed. So the girl just runs away from all somalis.
It's not my fault my heart didn't fall for a somali guy :drakewtf:

Fels

#trollhunter
Aaaw fels have a crush. Dont ask him out.....thats a desperate move for acgirl. Make it obvious you like him. Giggle like a little girl around him, flick your eyes and be flirtatious. Having said that......look for somali guys at your uni. Aim high:ftw9nwa:
Giggle kulaha:faysalwtf:

It's not my fault my heart didn't fall for a somali guy :drakewtf:
I will only accept this if you hwve fallen in love with a Somali before.

Reason is simple:
Our diaspora society is forced to associate desirability with either cadaan or Madow sexualisation. So you could have been deeply programmed because of this. If the guy is asian, then I have no problem because that's 100% true love since there is no indoctrination to make you associate yourself sexually with asian males.

It's not her fault. She's been sexually programmed since young. She wants a white Disney prince.

If the guy is asian, then I support you 100%.

I was always team somalia:siilaanyosmile:
Have you guys shared friends? Do some research.....maybe he is not even straight. But whatever you do....dont ask him out as a guy will expect things if he feels the girl is desperate for him. Not sayong you ate....but thats how guys think

Fels

#trollhunter
You can tell yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night sis.
I sleep good at night cos that's the trutth
GIFs20188219170.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
Have you guys shared friends? Do some research.....maybe he is not even straight. But whatever you do....dont ask him out as a guy will expect things if he feels the girl is desperate for him. Not sayong you ate....but thats how guys think
Am sure he is straight and plus i know some things about him since i hang out with him and some people from his friendship group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending