What should I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
She’s highly suspect, and you’re confused :leon:

It’s one thing to flirt with the possibility of ditching the condom with a fling, but that’s with some kind of contingency, knowing they’re clean and being on some type of bc. “I won’t ask for child support” as a straggler is the cherry on top. Talk about reckless.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
She’s highly suspect, and you’re confused :leon:

It’s one thing to flirt with the possibility of ditching the condom with a fling, but that’s with some kind of contingency, knowing they’re clean and being on some type of bc. “I won’t ask for child support” as a straggler is the cherry on top. Talk about reckless.
English please I don’t understand what you’re saying

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
They're about to Discover super ghonorrhea in a young Somali male in Canada running from the cops because they pulled him into a robbery like the idiot he is. And now he's making a baby with the next patient zero:hahaidiot:I wanna see the rest of this story go raw warya.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this big booty Colombian ting I smashed is begging me to nut raw what do I do? I posted the convo on my Twitter

images

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YourBroMoe

Let’s brainstorm and find a name for the child. I suggest that if it’s a boy, let him call Don Pablo and if it’s a girl, Isabella? What do you reckon?
Charlie Thundercloud. That guy is gonna look native as f*ck bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.