What should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Does Norway have a welfare program? If so, there's a chance he's probably a recipient :yacadiim: I say good luck suing him :tacky:
A welfare check is no shield against a lawsuit. If a court agrees that you did what you're accused of, you will pay the amount you were sued for one way or another. That's how it works. You can even accept a settlement where he apologizes and promises to keep his mouth shut forever--and this would be legally binding, meaning if he opens his mouth, judges can impose a penalty.

Wow Oslo really is lost :drakelaugh:

Don't fall for it, you'll be all the more stronger for it if you stand your ground :win:

That advise might get me :dead:, sxb
I Will stand my ground only if it´s necessary. I´m not going to risk me or my family´s health because of this incident.

ExcessFame

True Villain
That advise might get me :dead:, sxb
I Will stand my ground only if it´s necessary. I´m not going to risk me or my family´s health because of this incident.
Of course, within reason. Don't carry too much money with you and I hope you got the speed of Kenyans :drakelaugh:

Tell everything to the police, although I doubt they'll help you after the case is closed

So a few systems must be put in place :whoo:
Carry a weapon(s) in your car and keep one in your bedroom. This is important :win:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:
Bruvv don't listen to@Lola_Vonroe and her white ass. He's somali no need for the police,try to talk to his family first but wallahi if need be just f*ck the guy up. Wallahi on the kitaab, a large knife would probably do the trick chase him and his brothers a couple times, they'll probably get scared once they see that ur serious and forget about it. You can't show them any weakness g. But best of luck :mjlol:

Why you coming for me, it's in his best interest to report that guy. Talk to his family? Did you not read his story, whole family gangsta :bell:

So i little update on my pending situation. i´ve contacted the the police about this situation, i went to the station and filed a report.
I had no name or any legit phone number other than the burner cell these moryaans are using. But i had a picture of the one i have issues with. I gave them all the information i had and they said they will come back to me. Same day my dad called me and told me to meet some odey at a somali cafe in Oslo. I´ll be honest, i felt like shit might go down if i went to this place. it´s a area where a lot of somali tuugo iyo saqajaans bashaal.

I brought my 3 brothers and 2 of my cousins because of safety reasons, i rather roll six men deep than get caught alone and get pissed on like the swedish rapper.
This odey came to Norway at the same time as the moryaans dad, so they know each other very well. I explained the situation and he told me that he will try to mediate between me and the skinny gangster i punched.

The odey told me to be careful until he calls me back:fittytousand: and he specifically told me to NOT hang around in the city at night time alone.

listen wallahi where am from in the UK knifes are way of dealing with people. @Bonjour can tell you about broomhall and pitsmoor. @yibir somalis don't respect the law, whether you like or not this case would be based on ur version vs his and remember you put ur hands on him, even if it were self defences. Bruv do man's option and kick the shit out of him again. This guy is not looking for a simple solution now. His ego and his car are fucked up. You need to show the punk you ain't some akhi. The law ain't gonna help you now, get a knife and stab the prick in his leg and and stab if necessary his brothers. Problem solved walaal, I promise u they won't f*ck about with you again.

:kanyehmm: I am glad that I don't live in that sh!t hole

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

:kanyehmm: I am glad that I don't live in that sh!t hole
The pitsmoor malis got so embarrassed they had to shoot one of the kurdish man in the head just to save face and top that off the kurdish guy didn't even die. How do you shoot someone in the head and he doesn't fucking die:russ: :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:.

But they have been violating the broomhallers recently. Chased my boy with a strap all the way home :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:.

Fight back fuking pussy

I already beat up one moryaan, do you think i´m willing to risk my job, health and family because of this?
either way, i have a update on the situation. So my dad´s friend called me back and told me the dude want to meet me at this spot, i told the odey flat out no. I´m not getting tricked in to a trap filled with these rats, but thats the one of the conditions he maid. the fucking police ain´t doing shit, so i have to take matters in to my own hands:trumpsmirk:

I told him let´s meet up close at a cafe´close to the police station, and he has to come alone. He was reluctant but he said yes after some thinking. I met him and the odey at the cafe´and i could feel the tension right away. After this odey was done giving us a khutbah, i asked this moryaan what do you want. He said take away the charges and give me 2k pounds for the broken teeth and " damages", whatever the f*ck that means. After all the xaar came out of his bakhti mouth i told him no, you was in the wrong and tried to grab me and do something. He got agitated, angry and got up, i said if u want to do something let´s go to my old boxing gym. He rejected my offer and said i only fight in the streets, clearly a no deal for me. All in all, nothing really got resolved between us i think, but i got a call from the police today so hopefully they can lock him up, i got enough evidence to ruin him.

I already beat up one moryaan, do you think i´m willing to risk my job, health and family because of this?
either way, i have a update on the situation. So my dad´s friend called me back and told me the dude want to meet me at this spot, i told the odey flat out no. I´m not getting tricked in to a trap filled with these rats, but thats the one of the conditions he maid. the fucking police ain´t doing shit, so i have to take matters in to my own hands:trumpsmirk:

I told him let´s meet up close at a cafe´close to the police station, and he has to come alone. He was reluctant but he said yes after some thinking. I met him and the odey at the cafe´and i could feel the tension right away. After this odey was done giving us a khutbah, i asked this moryaan what do you want. He said take away the charges and give me 2k pounds for the broken teeth and " damages", whatever the f*ck that means. After all the xaar came out of his bakhti mouth i told him no, you was in the wrong and tried to grab me and do something. He got agitated, angry and got up, i said if u want to do something let´s go to my old boxing gym. He rejected my offer and said i only fight in the streets, clearly a no deal for me. All in all, nothing really got resolved between us i think, but i got a call from the police today so hopefully they can lock him up, i got enough evidence to ruin him.
Pussy stfu and dont quote me I'll f*ck u up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts