What should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I agree, i don´t want to pay them off.
But if i contact the police, it´s like 5 more of these rats left.
Do i want to live in constant fear of getting jumped at any point?
I´m not afraid of them as individual, but as a collective they could karbash me good.
Still they go to jail wasting their lives over something dumb

They try anything just get the cops involved

Look at the bright sid sxb, now you might be eligible for police protection:trumpsmirk:

I´ve decided to contact the police, i´ll just have to accept that i´ll have to wear nike running shoes for a while.
thankfully two of my brothers are staying with me next week, at least i won´t be as paranoid

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Contact the authorities but build a strong case against him first. The last thing you'd want is to report him to the police, them find nothing and vindicate him. Do the following and let me know how it goes
  • Record all contacts between him and your family and pay attention to threats. Threatening you with violence or blackmail is a crime and if you have evidence, he will be convicted
  • Document facts about your initial interaction, including your insurance claim details, things you can remember, and photographs you've taken of your own car's damage. If you can establish he was in the wrong here, it will go a long way to support your complaint about the threats
  • Once you have plenty of evidence of clear threats or blackmail, go into your local police station. Make a complaint and provide this supporting documentation. The cops will investigate this, review the evidence, independently corroborate it and charge him. He will be convicted and so will anyone else threatening you.
  • If you can hire a personal lawyer and sue the hell out of them, that would be great. People respond to legal threats, especially if they know they can be sued for every dime they don't have and be thrown out of gov't subsidized housing.
I have a question though: Didn't you report the collision and didn't your insurance agent follow up and establish fault? I don't understand why you just changed cars and moved on. Whats going on here?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Wtf you got issues warya. This is not Somalia you can't be chasing ppl with knives. He needs to get the cops involved fast
listen wallahi where am from in the UK knifes are way of dealing with people. @Bonjour can tell you about broomhall and pitsmoor. @yibir somalis don't respect the law, whether you like or not this case would be based on ur version vs his and remember you put ur hands on him, even if it were self defences. Bruv do man's option and kick the shit out of him again. This guy is not looking for a simple solution now. His ego and his car are fucked up. You need to show the punk you ain't some akhi. The law ain't gonna help you now, get a knife and stab the prick in his leg and and stab if necessary his brothers. Problem solved walaal, I promise u they won't f*ck about with you again.

@yibir
You need to watch your back in the future & let the police know what happened
If you still have any bruises from that "fight" make sure you take photos as proof before they heal (claim self defence I guess)
Don't pay him off, he'll just end up asking for more

Contact the authorities but build a strong case against him first. The last thing you'd want is to report him to the police, them find nothing and vindicate him. Do the following and let me know how it goes
  • Record all contacts between him and your family and pay attention to threats. Threatening you with violence or blackmail is a crime and if you have evidence, he will be convicted
  • Document facts about your initial interaction, including your insurance claim details, things you can remember, and photographs you've taken of your own car's damage. If you can establish he was in the wrong here, it will go a long way to support your complaint about the threats
  • Once you have plenty of evidence of clear threats or blackmail, go into your local police station. Make a complaint and provide this supporting documentation. The cops will investigate this, review the evidence, independently corroborate it and charge him. He will be convicted and so will anyone else threatening you.
I have a question though: Didn't you report the collision and didn't your insurance agent follow up and establish fault? I don't understand why you just changed cars and moved on. Whats going on here?

- I have messages from him blackmailing me, but the number is not in his name.

- I documented all of the damages and called my insurance company, the problem is he ran off and i did not get any of his personal details because of the situation. The cameras in the parking lot must have caught our interaction, but my insurance company told me it might take weeks before they will get any footage

- i got a new car from my local dealer, he is a friend of the family so he just let me have it until the parts my car needs arrive.

I´ll keep in touch, this might take a critical turn tomorrow when i contact the authorities

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
- I have messages from him blackmailing me, but the number is not in his name.

- I documented all of the damages and called my insurance company, the problem is he ran off and i did not get any of his personal details because of the situation. The cameras in the parking lot must have caught our interaction, but my insurance company told me it might take weeks before they will get any footage

- i got a new car from my local dealer, he is a friend of the family so he just let me have it until the parts my car needs arrive.

I´ll keep in touch, this might take a critical turn tomorrow when i contact the authorities

It doesn't matter if it's not in his name. If you believe it is him and there's circumstantial evidence, thats enough. If the cops review your evidence (if it's strong evidence), they will get a search warrant for the parking lot footage if it becomes relevant, which I presume it will. I strongly recommend that you wait and gather more evidence. Also watch your personal safety--take different routes to/from work, go to different coffee shops, limit info you share on social media etc.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Don't budge. If you show hesitation for even a second you're done for. What can a bunch of skinny niggas do :drakelaugh:
Carry a baseball bat or machete in your car as a contingency and it's a done deal :whoo:WHILE continuing the cadaan tactic of communicating with the police and everything, just in case

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
This is prolly qabiil bait. why mention his qabiil anyway?

but if your serious. i wud record evidence and send that fag to jail.

nothing infuriates me than seeing somali doing that "red eyed mooryaanism" shit in the west :snoop:

It doesn't matter if it's not in his name. If you believe it is him and there's circumstantial evidence, thats enough. If the cops review your evidence (if it's strong evidence), they will get a search warrant for the parking lot footage if it becomes relevant, which I presume it will. I strongly recommend that you wait and gather more evidence. Also watch your personal safety--take different routes to/from work, go to different coffee shops, limit info you share on social media etc.

I´ve decided to try to keep the vehicle i have now until it settles down. it would be harder for them to track me down when they can´t tell if it´s my car or not. i´m avoiding all the central areas i might bump in to these guys.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I´ve decided to try to keep the vehicle i have now until it settles down. it would be harder for them to track me down when they can´t tell if it´s my car or not. i´m avoiding all the central areas i might bump in to these guys.
Get a haircut, lose some weight etc.. too. :mjkkk: :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, i don´t really get in too qabil issues, but these guys are notorious for crime in Oslo.
A lot of somali people know these brothers and their qabiil might bring some clarity of the crew i´m talking about.
I heard crazy stories of these guys shaking down all the qaxootis and beating white people for fun.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
what good is any of that? The guy tracked down his hooyo with ease :wow1:
If I were him, I'd hire a lawyer and threaten to sue the hell out of them. Only thing people care most about is their pocket book and if there's a credible threat to their pocket book/savings, they will be reluctant to f*ck around.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Man, i don´t really get in too qabil issues, but these guys are notorious for crime in Oslo.
A lot of somali people know these brothers and their qabiil might bring some clarity of the crew i´m talking about.
I heard crazy stories of these guys shaking down all the qaxootis and beating white people for fun.
Wow Oslo really is lost :drakelaugh:

Don't fall for it, you'll be all the more stronger for it if you stand your ground :win:

If I were him, I'd hire a lawyer and threaten to sue the hell out of them. Only thing people care most about is their pocket book and if there's a credible threat to their pocket book/savings, they will be reluctant to f*ck around.
Does Norway have a welfare program? If so, there's a chance he's probably a recipient :yacadiim: I say good luck suing him :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending