What should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long story as short as possible. A week ago i was parking outside my job but then my car got hit. A dude walked out and starting shouting at me, but he was in the wrong according to the law. Sadly, this individual is also Somali. I hoped we could resolve this as two adults, but he started to threaten me and shouting. mind you, this guy dress, acted and gave the vibes of a somali gangster.

He approached me and grabbed my arm two times and i´ve always learned from my boxing days " protect yourself at all times". So he tried to lean in for the third time and he kept going, i decided that i might be in danger so i gave him a couple of punches. He went down and proceeded to loose a tooth, he took a pic of my plates and ran off.

I had to change my vehicle because of the damages he caused, but this delusional farax started calling me and show up at the parking lot. Thankfully he can´t recognize the car i´m driving now. He managed to get a hold of my mom and told her that i had to pay 5K pounds for the damages i´ve done to him. My pride won´t allow me to pay him, but he told me he will attack my family with his brothers. My dad told me this hawiyee guy´s family is notorious for gang related activity

So what now? Should i just fight them off, pay them or call the police? i got a nice white collar job and i´m just done with my degree, i got a lot to lose at the moment.

Call the police since he's in the wrong.... I'm sure the family will back down if they find out the law will be getting involved

Why the hell is he doing so stupid
Also because you share the same nationality..lol

But dont you have an insurance this fix these problems?
If you dont i should have paid his damages..

Call the police since he's in the wrong.... I'm sure the family will back down if they find out the law will be getting involved
Why the hell is he doing so stupid
Also because you share the same nationality..lol

But dont you have an insurance this fix these problems?
If you dont i should have paid his damages..

His siblings and cousins don´t care to much about the law. they are criminals that are habitual inmates

I have insurance, but the issue is he wants the money from the tooth i knocked out of his mouth.

If by some chance this story is true though, call the police and inform them of the identity of the gangster and that he threatened you.

:ulyin:Just had to slide in the hawiye part in eh? Be a man and say you have something against hawiye instead of hiding behind fake stories

Fake story? These guys are notorious gangsters, if they where isaaq or darood i would point that out. But in my city of Oslo, it´s a lot of these people

Fake story? These guys are notorious gangsters, if they where isaaq or darood i would point that out. But in my city of Oslo, it´s a lot of these people
Even if he was hawiye, his qabil had nothing to do with the story. You just put it in there to score some qabilist points

His siblings and cousins don´t care to much about the law. they are criminals that are habitual inmates

I have insurance, but the issue is he wants the money from the tooth i knocked out of his mouth.

Insurance wouldnt cover that anyway
Are you stupid, why would you fight if you have a good job? Only people who have nothing to lose fight..
You should be happy with his offer, he could get a lawyer and sue you for this lol
Give back his money quick lool the sooner the better

Man thinks he is in fucking somalia. Inform the police and get license to carry a weapon

I´ll call the police tomorrow and hopefully sort it out, but these guys are about that hood life.

Insurance wouldnt cover that anyway
Are you stupid, why would you fight if you have a good job? Only people who have nothing to lose fight..
You should be happy with his offer, he could get a lawyer and sue you for this lol
Give back his money quick lool the sooner the better

It´s a camera inside the parking lot, if they watch the footage, they could clearly see that he was the aggressive part.

Man thinks he is in fucking somalia. Inform the police and get license to carry a weapon

Loooool
I´ll call the police tomorrow and hopefully sort it out, but these guys are about that hood life.

It´s a camera inside the parking lot, if they watch the footage, they could clearly see that he was the aggressive part.

Those cameras usually dont work if you need them lol
Just pay him his teeth lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So long story as short as possible. A week ago i was parking outside my job but then my car got hit. A dude walked out and starting shouting at me, but he was in the wrong according to the law. Sadly, this individual is also Somali. I hoped we could resolve this as two adults, but he started to threaten me and shouting. mind you, this guy dress, acted and gave the vibes of a somali gangster.

He approached me and grabbed my arm two times and i´ve always learned from my boxing days " protect yourself at all times". So he tried to lean in for the third time and he kept going, i decided that i might be in danger so i gave him a couple of punches. He went down and proceeded to loose a tooth, he took a pic of my plates and ran off.

I had to change my vehicle because of the damages he caused, but this delusional farax started calling me and show up at the parking lot. Thankfully he can´t recognize the car i´m driving now. He managed to get a hold of my mom and told her that i had to pay 5K pounds for the damages i´ve done to him. My pride won´t allow me to pay him, but he told me he will attack my family with his brothers. My dad told me this hawiyee guy´s family is notorious for gang related activity

So what now? Should i just fight them off, pay them or call the police? i got a nice white collar job and i´m just done with my degree, i got a lot to lose at the moment.

You didn't do anything wrong f*ck paying him haha

Look you should call the cops tell me this guy threatens you and wants money from you

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:
Bruvv don't listen to@Lola_Vonroe and her white ass. He's somali no need for the police,try to talk to his family first but wallahi if need be just f*ck the guy up. Wallahi on the kitaab, a large knife would probably do the trick chase him and his brothers a couple times, they'll probably get scared once they see that ur serious and forget about it. You can't show them any weakness g. But best of luck :mjlol:

You didn't do anything wrong f*ck paying him haha

Look you should call the cops tell me this guy threatens you and wants money from you

I agree, i don´t want to pay them off.
But if i contact the police, it´s like 5 more of these rats left.
Do i want to live in constant fear of getting jumped at any point?
I´m not afraid of them as individual, but as a collective they could karbash me good.

Bruvv don't listen @Lola_Vonroe and her white ass. He's somali no need for teh police,try to talk to his family first but wallahi if need be just f*ck the guy up. Wallahi on the kitaab, a large knife would probably do the trick chase him and his brothers a couple times, they'll probably get scared once they see that ur serious and forget about it. You can't show them any weakness g. But best of luck :mjlol:

My parents tried that, but did not get a hold of anyone of significance other than his alcoholic uncle:jcoleno:

Bruvv don't listen to@Lola_Vonroe and her white ass. He's somali no need for the police,try to talk to his family first but wallahi if need be just f*ck the guy up. Wallahi on the kitaab, a large knife would probably do the trick chase him and his brothers a couple times, they'll probably get scared once they see that ur serious and forget about it. You can't show them any weakness g. But best of luck :mjlol:
Wtf you got issues warya. This is not Somalia you can't be chasing ppl with knives. He needs to get the cops involved fast

I agree, i don´t want to pay them off.
But if i contact the police, it´s like 5 more of these rats left.
Do i want to live in constant fear of getting jumped at any point?
I´m not afraid of them as individual, but as a collective they could karbash me good.
Look at the bright sid sxb, now you might be eligible for police protection:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending