What should i do(males only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So yesterday i was home with one of my bet friends, and we was just chilling at his apartment, he had just moved in with his girlfriend.
Now i have been friends with him
since we was kids, i can tell him everything, and vice versa.
I've been into fights with him a million times, and somehow we also end up talking to each other.
But yesterday something weird happened, his girlfriend came home from work, and he had a day off from weekend.
She came home, and talked with us for a minute, until my boy and his girl began arguing about somw bills, not a nice situation to be in, as the arguing became more and more hostile, all i heard was a big slap (this could've been heard miles away), and she just left, and didnt say anything else, i was beyond shocked wallahi.

I've always heard that he beats women, but i never ever took it serious, i thought they was just lying, until yesterday.
i def think i should say to him that it was not cool in anyway! What do you yall think, and if any girl has read along this far, then please dont comment, i thought i made it clear when i said males only! Please stay away!

I used to know this girl in my area. We often went to her apartment to chill. Usually there was this guy who stayed at her house. He was very abusive towards her but we never got involved. One day I heard he killed her.

Subeer

I used to know this girl in my area. We often went to her apartment to chill. Usually there was this guy who stayed at her house. He was very abusive towards her but we never got involved. One day I heard he killed her.

Thats messed up bruh, but again some women can really be a pain the ass

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Naaah on my own brudda? I've known him for over half my life
Yea none of my homeboys are abusice. We even spoke about stuff in regards to hitting women and etc. everyone i know is against hitting women unless it’s self defense.

If I knew my homeboy was beating his girl I’m stepping in and stopping it. Shit me and the rest of my homies would.

Subeer

Yea none of my homeboys are abusice. We even spoke about stuff in regards to hitting women and etc. everyone i know is against hitting women unless it’s self defense.

If I knew my homeboy was beating his girl I’m stepping in and stopping it. Shit me and the rest of my homies would.

Daaaamn what a fake ass friend you are, and you have fake friends too

So yesterday i was home with one of my bet friends, and we was just chilling at his apartment, he had just moved in with his girlfriend.
I've been into fights with him a million times, and somehow we also end up talking to each other.
But yesterday something weird happened, his girlfriend came home from work, and he had a day off from weekend.
She came home, and talked with us for a minute, until my boy and his girl began arguing about somw bills, not a nice situation to be in, as the arguing became more and more hostile, all i heard was a big slap (this could've been heard miles away), and she just left, and didnt say anything else, i was beyond shocked wallahi.

I've always heard that he beats women, but i never ever took it serious, i thought they was just lying, until yesterday.
i def think i should say to him that it was not cool in anyway! What do you yall think, and if any girl has read along this far, then please dont comment, i thought i made it clear when i said males only! Please stay away!

If I were you I would talk to him ask him to tell you how the fight escalated to that point

advice him about not hitting a women and if he becomes irritated about it then cut ties him because you don't want be associate with him and his behaviour. if he can't respect the women he allegedly loves then he serious psychological problems.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Naaah you said beforr you would call the police! What a fake ass snitch fake friend
Why do I feel like your the one that’s actually abusing your girl.

906A7F2A-A066-4810-B449-7D397E7075BD.jpeg

“Hello Swedish embassy”

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lol but you would snitch on your boys
With the quickness. Especially if he was beating her bad.
I’m not going to stand on the sidelines either. I’m intervening

Hopefully she can get a restraining order atleast on him.
I don’t have any crazy friends like you subeer.

Last edited:

Subeer

With the quickness. Especially if he was beating her bad.
I’m not going to stand on the sidelines either. I’m interviewing.

Hopefully she can get a restraining order atleast on him.
I don’t have any crazy friends like you subeer.
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending