What should be the new name of the northwest fed state

This will be the second most populated fed state. Konfuur galbeed being the most populated. It will also have the largest budget taking 80% of somalilands 420 million dollar budget.

0F39F707-EB5F-4EEC-B66A-530D17854531.jpeg

other main towns include zaylac salaxley and the regional hub of borama. Other stake holders in the maamul include gadabursi cidagalle and arab.

This region has the most potential due to its location. Upon reconciliation with the FGS DP world will be kicked out and replaced with China. A railway to dire dawa will be built. American oil giant chevron which has contracts in the region will be welcomed back.

This region also has prime farm land and mountains full of Gems and gold stretching from Ethiopia through awdal into the sheikh mountain range.

This region also has the potential to add 100 million dollars to the national coffers due to its bab el mandab location. This region will almost certainly be the most powerful regional state.

Fat pirate

Observer
This will be the second most populated fed state. Konfuur galbeed being the most populated. It will also have the largest budget taking 80% of somalilands 420 million dollar budget.

View attachment 81368
Since when does somaliland have a budget of $420 million last I check it was ~ half that.
Sxb I'm curious - do you have a source for this

I will find it for you the figures are always only done in Somaliland shilling so you have to use the market value exchange rate to figure out the dollar amount.

Fat pirate

Observer
I will find it for you the figures are always only done in Somaliland shilling so you have to use the market value exchange rate to figure out the dollar amount.
Don't ghost on me alright, I geniouly want to know the figures, i spent a good portion of my time trying to figure it out, but it feels like your regime are being secretive about it lool.

I did come across a few Twitter accounts claiming the budget was 420 million and surprisingly no one questioned it - which is a good sign.
I just need a legit source

I am assuming you are talking about it from a hypothetical point of view, because I don't see it happening in the future due to the fact that Sl don't want to be part of the konfurta federal somaliyeed Government. 2 state solution for all Somalis is the best option.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am assuming you are talking about it from a hypothetical point of view, because I don't see it happening in the future due to the fact that Sl don't want to be part of the konfurta federal somaliyeed Government. 2 state solution for all Somalis is the best option.
Rather come back or stay ideal for 100 years coming.

Trending