What separates us HUMANS from animals?

What separates us from animals is 4 main things:

1.) Greater Intelligence
2.) Morality
3.) Advanced Conscious awareness
4.) And the most important one: Thumbs

The next animal species to evolve thumbs will likely be the one to enslave us all and I've already witnessed this with my own eyes. Mark my words, our reign is coming to an end!
He who has the thumb controls the world :fittytousand:

Naa

Not Chun li
What separates us from animals is 4 main things:

1.) Greater Intelligence
2.) Morality
3.) Advanced Conscious awareness
4.) And the most important one: Thumbs

The next animal species to evolve thumbs will likely be the one to enslave us all and I've already witnessed this with my own eyes. Mark my words, our reign is coming to an end!
He who has the thumb controls the world :fittytousand:
No animal will enslave me or my offspring, we are amazing geniuses. We will sell your offspring to animals with thumbs and become rich.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you please describe the things you seen and contribute to the animal conversation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pls, explain this! I have seen one of my cats doing this once, if this isn't thumb evolution I don't know what is!

7c0c9c5d5ea561bc7985132a3994c34d.jpg

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Higher consciousness and are very self-aware and wear clothes and they are above all creatures of the earth
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 8.30.16 PM.png

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Can you list them?
We are animals, We are just the most intelligent animals so we are able to master the world and domesticate other animals whether they are bigger than us or smaller

Also some groups of people are more capable at this than others so much so that they domesticated other groups like they would a non-human 😭😭😭😭 no offence.

GemState

36/21
VIP
The ability to develop and use complex languages is the fundamental difference between Humans and any other species on Earth

Animals eat their food until they're satisfied humans keep eating until they're obessed or dead. Animals kill to eat Nd survive humans kill to mutilate. You know what to expect from an animal however humans can be deceitful. Stat away from humans πŸ˜†

Trending

Latest posts