What separates us HUMANS from animals?

Apollo

VIP
What made them evolve intellectually

The great apes got it the same way humans got it, but they stopped at a lower level.

Cetaceans and Elephants, probably because they are so huge (dolphins may have evolved from a huge form into a smaller size and retained the efficient brain genes).

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Can you list them?
There are so many things that distinguish
us animals from the primitive animals.
Humans are a variety of living beings called mammals. This puts us in the same category as mice, dogs, cats, cows, pigs, sheep, monkeys, and any other species that is warm blooded.
I believe you're playing seven years old all over again you probably know that they belong to the animal phylum known as chordates because we have a backbone. The human animal has hair and milk glands, so we are placed in the class of mammals.
We belong to the species “Homo sapiens”
We are omnivores and not entirely species of plant eaters.
Animals covers a number of species.
Most animals are either herbivores or carnivores. Animals like bears are omnivores

And no do not even think about that , humans and animals cannot breed nor make love , the system doesn't work like that , back in the early 30's there were handful of insane scientist experimenting and planting human eggs on a female chimpanzee and the results were disastrous , cross breeding with humans is entirely non existent and fictional , however it was possible for a white women to get gratification from a male horse , I do not advocate such degeneracy only providing scientific facts that happened in the past.

Humans are animals and cannot mix with other species.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Complex language? Animals communicate, some in more complex ways than others but I've never heard of any of them seeming to have something as complex as human language.

Naa

Not Chun li
Bingo. Animals dont have morals. A lot of the cute animals we love today rape each other during mating season. Birds are diffrent tho. They know how to court their women.
How do birds court women??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are so many things that distinguish
us animals from the primitive animals.
Humans are a variety of living beings called mammals. This puts us in the same category as mice, dogs, cats, cows, pigs, sheep, monkeys, and any other species that is warm blooded.
I believe you're playing seven years old all over again you probably know that they belong to the animal phylum known as chordates because we have a backbone. The human animal has hair and milk glands, so we are placed in the class of mammals.
We belong to the species “Homo sapiens”
We are omnivores and not entirely species of plant eaters.
Animals covers a number of species.
Most animals are either herbivores or carnivores. Animals like bears are omnivores

And no do not even think about that , humans and animals cannot breed nor make love , the system doesn't work like that , back in the early 30's there were handful of insane scientist experimenting and planting human eggs on a female chimpanzee and the results were disastrous , cross breeding with humans is entirely non existent and fictional , however it was possible for a white women to get gratification from a male horse , I do not advocate such degeneracy only providing scientific facts that happened in the past.

Humans are animals and cannot mix with other species.

"however it was possible for a white women to get gratification from a male horse"

I beg your pardon Mr. Rasta?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Too many to list, but the smartest ones are Dolphins, Elephants, and the Great Apes.
Aren't cephalopods like Octopi meant to be really intelligent as well? Mammals being intelligent I can wrap my head around but I'm baffled by how an octopus can be so "smart" wallahi.

Naa

Not Chun li
Aren't cephalopods like Octopi meant to be really intelligent as well? Mammals being intelligent I can wrap my head around but I'm baffled by how an octopus can be so "smart" wallahi.
I heard octopi know how to use keys!! that's so scary

Trending